,,Okay."

,,But you've to rest tonight. Okay? Cause tomorrow is the strength level and you need to be in best form." He said carrying

,,I promise you, I'm gonna rest tonight. Don't worry. One more question!" I said excited.

,,Hit me." He said and I giggled.

,,After we go to Michael can we go quickly to the store and buy A LOT of ice cream?" I asked and made my puppy eyes.

,,Of course."

,,Yes! You're the best boyfriend!" I said and jumped in his arms, hugging him tight.

,,I know." He said confident and that made me laugh.

We got interrupted by the door bell, so I broke the hug and went to open the door.

As I opened the door, I saw the mailman and he said:

,,A letter for Camila Cabello."

,,That's me." I said and took the letter from his hand. ,,Can you wait a second?" I asked the guy.

,,Ahm... Yes..." He said and I quickly ran to my bedroom and got the letter I wanted to give my parents.

,,Can you send this?" I asked the guy and gave him my letter.

,,Oh yeah, of course!" He said friendly, took my letter and left.

I closed the door, turned around and saw that Shawn was on the sofa doing something on his phone.

I went over to him and sat next to him. I snuggled on his side and I felt him smile. He kissed the top of my head and continued doing what he was doing on his phone. I turned on the TV and watched something while I was still hugging him.

I think Shawn was texting someone, at the way his thumbs were moving on his phone.

,,Who are you texting?" I asked softly while I was still looking at the TV.

,,Just Mark. He makes fun of the way Spencer was looking as you won the first AND the second level." He said

,,Well, her face was hilarious." I said and we both laughed.

Shawn put his phone to the side, kissed the top of my head again and he held me tighter. We watched TV until we had to go to Michael.

,,I think it's time to go to Michael. Don't you think?" Shawn asked softly while he was rubbing my back.

,,Yeah. Let's go." I said and we both stood up from the couch and made our way to Michael's apartment.

We walked the stairs while holding hands and Shawn rang the door bell as we got to Michaels apartment.

Michael opened the door and said with a weird voice:

,,Hello, my friends!"

,,You're weird, bro." Shawn said and we all laughed a little.

,,Come in." He said and we entered his apartment and right as we got in I saw Marissa on the couch.

No. No! NO!

This can't be true. I looked at Shawn with wide eyes and I saw that we both thought the same thing.

,,Shawn, Camila this is Marissa. Marissa these are Shawn and Camila. But Camila, you probably know her. She's also a new Fox." Michael said and I smiled awkwardly. Before I could say something, Marissa did.

,,We don't really know each other. I saw her at the training, but we never talked."

She lied. She didn't say anything about the time she gossiped about me and neither about earlier.