The mint haired male, brings his face to Jungkook's thigh, kissing it slowly, before sucking on thick flesh, painting Jungkook's thigh a little purple and red, matching perfectly along side the innocent baby pink lace that was doing beautifully in covering Jungkook's special place.

Jungkook bites his lips to keep in all of the moans that we're adamant on escaping his lips. Blush dipping into a deeper pigment, every moment that Taehyung would get too close to his own half-hard cock on purpose, before slyly meeting Jungkook's glazed eyes. Jungkook covers his eyes, letting out a little sigh as he feels Taehyung's lips and teeth graze every inch of his thighs.

Taehyung smirks, before finally reaching Jungkook's clothed cock, mouthing over it, blowing hot air onto Jungkook's precious.

Jungkook moans loudly, no longer being able to control himself hands falling limp to his side, cheeks and lips tinted red. He watches with hooded eyes as Taehyung mouths over his tip multiple times, before using his fingers to trace the prominent outline of Jungkook's now fully erect cock.

"Nggh-" Jungkook sighs against his hands, bringing them up to his lips again, muffling his already barely audible moans.

Taehyung brings his large hands up to play with the diamond on Jungkook's belly button, tugging at the flimsy metal, before smiling a little bit, "your belly button piercing has always been my favorite thing about you. Tell me why you got it?"

Jungkook doesn't answer, too focused on Taehyung's fingers ghosting over his skin, like a whisper of wind blowing against him on a cold winter's day.

Taehyung stands up, and even though they're roughly the same height, in the moment, it feels like Taehyung is towering over Jungkook with dominance and power. He tilts his head, "aw, what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He says with a grin, fingers skimming over Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook closes his eyes, leaning in to Taehyung's cold yet warm touch. "Answer me," Taehyung whispers, bringing his lips closer to Jungkook's.

"What is there to tell?" He replies, holding Taehyung, holding him so tightly as if his life depended upon it. Taehyung chuckles a little, "everything Jungkook."

Taehyung's hand snakes around Jungkook's waist, pulling the younger closer, "what was made as your revenge, ended up as my victory little Koo. It's okay though, I'll forgive you. After tonight, that is."

"What's tonight?"

Taehyung presses his lips against Jungkook's ear, "your punishment of course. As long as you consent to it too," Taehyung adds, holding Jungkook's hand in his, looking deep into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook shivers, holding Taehyung, hand cupping the older's strong jaw, with his other hand he flicks Taehyung's mint hair out of his brown eyes, "break me if you can Kim," he whispers, breath fanning over Taehyung's lips.

---

Jungkook is left in the bathroom all alone, picking up his tights and skirt. Fair enough. Taehyung winked at him, pressing a reassuring kiss that was ever so gentle on Jungkook's lips, comforting the younger, almost telling him that everything was going to be okay without using words.

He stares at himself in the mirror after positioning his skirt in a way to cover all of the marks that Taehyung had left on his pearly, white thighs. His fingers skim over the bruises, and he can't help but wonder how it would feel press his fingers deep into the marks. And so he does.

His shaky and nimble fingers pressing deep into one of the marks that Taehyung had left behind beautifully. Wincing at the pain, Jungkook's body shudders a little. The excitement of pain being brought to him by Taehyung making his fingers and senses tingle.