27.

Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror of one of Taehyung's guest bedrooms. Wearing one of Taehyung's large and oversized t-shirts, Jungkook sighs in bliss as he feels the comforting cotton against his skin. He stares at the shirt reaching mid-thigh, his bare legs showing from underneath, and he can't help but feel a little entranced by his own body. Was he always this beautiful?

Collarbones peaking from the t-shirt's neckline, Jungkook softly feels his skin with his own fingers, closing his eyes as he imagines Taehyung standing in front of him, using his nimble fingers to feel Jungkook's firm but soft skin that rests on his dainty bones. Jungkook whines a little, the sound from his mouth quiet and gentle, like the sound of a kitten or puppy mewing.

He imagines the older leaning down to press the softest kisses on his neck, and with his own fingers, Jungkook trails his hand to his jaw, jutting it slightly to the side in submission. Oh, if Taehyung was to see this sight right now. The bunny, wearing his t-shirt, no pants, hair wet and cheeks flushed: the things that he would do.

Jungkook contently sighs, his hands sneakily reaching to up the white t-shirt to feel his toned stomach, tracing over the ridges a little, feeling every dip and curve. He so desperately wants Taehyung to be standing in front of him, with his heated gaze on Jungkook's body, hands on Jungkook's small waist and finally his lips on Jungkook's.

Was that so much to ask for?  

He continues until he reaches his nipples, fingers grazing over the warm buds, gasping a little as they poke upwards, the sight of Taehyung undressing Jungkook slowly in the younger's mind.

Who knew that he could possibly think of such obscene things in his mind?

Jungkook's eyes snap open when he finally realizes what exactly he's doing. He isn't going to say it's wrong, no. He has a crush on Taehyung! Who could blame him? But what is wrong, is that he shouldn't be...growing...lustful in Taehyung's house, in Taehyung's bedroom. Especially since Taehyung is literally two doors away!

The bunny, with the utmost amount of force, mentally scolds himself as he moves away from the mirror, grabbing a towel to dry his wet hair. Jungkook chuckles to himself as he makes the comparison between him with wet hair and rat that got dragged through a puddle.

He sighs a little, looking down at his legs, he didn't mean to fall for Taehyung that quick. But he couldn't help himself. Especially since Taehyung wasn't what he expected. Taehyung wasn't the homophobic asshole. He was everything but that.

Taehyung is more open, more gentle, more passionate and more caring than that. And even though he seemed like the typical straight fuck boy, two days into knowing the boy and Jungkook's view on Taehyung flipped the upside. And it is now completely different. It's something that Jungkook fell for, and that says a lot.

Jungkook isn't one to warm up to people, but something compelled Jungkook to do so with Taehyung. And he has no regrets.

This isn't a cliche love story.

Yes.

Yes, it is.

Every love story is cliche. Every story has those twists and turns. Every story has those two loveable “main characters”, but really, we're all just main characters living many different stories. Every story is cliche, they're just written differently to be viewed differently.

And even though Jungkook's knows this thoroughly, since he's the one that goes around trying to convince others just how crap romance is, he couldn't help but feel that his story was the tiniest bit different to the other eight billion out there.