25.

Jungkook rushes out of the classroom, wanting to get home. But as soon as he leaves, he bashes into somebody: Jin. Just the person. Jungkook opens his mouth to speak, but Jin cuts the younger off by placing his hands on Jungkook's shoulders, and telling him, "I'm sorry if I pressured you into taking the role, I, in no way wanted it to be like that, and for that Jungkook...I am so, so, so sorry. Please forgive me."

Jungkook's eyes widen when he hears Jin's words just fall out of his mouth, forming a little ramble as he looked at Jungkook with wide and stressed eyes.

"No, trust me Jin, it's fine. Plus...I was kind of wondering if I'd be able to take the role," Jungkook plays with his fingers while looking at Jin with big, persuasive puppy dog eyes. Jin looks confused for a moment before he states, "you were so against it a moment ago, why do you want it now?"

And at that moment a very satisfied Taehyung emerges from the same classroom that Jungkook had just exited. Jin turns slightly to glance at Taehyung, who had made a very loud noise by slamming the door shut, before looking back at Jungkook with a very knowing smile.

"Oh," Jin mumbles, smirking at Jungkook who was glaring at Taehyung, who had drawn attention to the younger. Jin winks at Jungkook, "Kook, if you want the role, you got the role. Start rehearsing with Taehyung effective immediately - the two of you need to get used to each other's....presence, per say," Jin pauses before quickly adding on, "but it looks like you've done that already," loud enough for the blonde boy to hear.

Jungkook nods, with flushed cheeks, and mumbles a goodbye to Jin.

"Taehyung, text me your address. Eight pm, have your doors open, or else," Jungkook warns, before turning on his heel, and sauntering off.

Jin chuckles turning to Taehyung, "didn't even take two days. I don't know what you did in there but thanks." Taehyung smiles a litt, running a hand through his mint hair, "no need," he winks at Jin before walking off in the same direction that Jungkook had.

The pink haired boy just smiles knowingly to himself, watching as Taehyung caught up to Jungkook, slinging his arm around the younger's shoulders, whispering something into Jungkook's ear. Probably something stupid, because Jin sees Jungkook scoff and slap Taehyung away - but he doesn't miss the slight smile on Jungkook's face when Taehyung waves him a sweet goodbye, and runs off, out into the school parking lot.

There is just something about the two that seemed to put a smile on Jin's face whenever he sees the two together: like they were made to be each other's happiness or something. But cue the internal sigh, because Jin quickly remembers that Taehyung is straight, and Jungkook does not like Taehyung. Supposedly.

With a chuckle, Jin turns around, reminding himself that he needs to take some stage props home to decorate them himself, but the journey back to the hall is short-lived when he bumps into a hard chest.

Stumbling back a little bit, Jin meets Namjoon's dragon-like eyes, gasping a little when he realizes their body's were so close.

"Jin," Namjoon begins, reaching out to pull the older boy in closer. Jin gasps when he feels the sparks run up his hand at Namjoon's touch. No, he shouldn't feel this way. Why did he still feel those wretched, nightmarish sparks whenever he was with Namjoon? He was not supposed to feel anything for the boy that broke his heart?

Pushing Namjoon away, Jin flinches back, with a frown on his lips, "listen, Namjoon, I appreciate you trying to repent for the things you did last year; but that's not going to change the fact that you literally broke my heart into two," Jin says, his voice becoming a whisper near the end. Namjoon steps forward, a distressed look in his eyes, "I know Jin, and this whole week I was thinking about it. And how I never gave you the proper apology that you needed. So I'm sorry Jin," Namjoon breathes out, trying to step closer to his ex lover again.