52.

Jungkook moans, feeling Taehyung's cock penetrates him deeply, as he moves his hips slowly to match the blue haired male's pace, wanting to feel every single inch of Taehyung that is possible, watching the way Taehyung moves his body to pleasure Jungkook in all of the right ways. Blue hair sticking to his tan skin, eyes hooded and glazed, tongue poking out, hands gripping tightly on Jungkook's waist.

Tight enough for Jungkook to squirm in pain, but not enough to leave bruises for later. Jungkook whimpers as he feels a thrust slam directly on to his already abused prostate, abs flexing as he jerks forward with every thrust from Taehyung.

He holds his thighs up, one leg resting on Taehyung's shoulder, the other on in the air, an arm around around to the back of his thigh to keep his legs spread, and just right for Taehyung.

Jungkook's stomach burns slightly at the stretch, the position slightly difficult on his arms, but he feels the erotic euphoria all the same, the waves of lust coursing through his blood like coastal tides smashing against his skin, beating to get out and bleed on to Taehyung's beautiful, glowing, deep honey coloured skin.

Like Taehyung had read Jungkook's mind about the position, it changes, Taehyung being a little rough with Jungkook as he pulls out – Jungkook squeaking at the empty feeling, but it's not long before Taehyung is slamming back into him ruthlessly, only this time, Jungkook is laying on his side, on of his legs up in the air and bent, giving Taehyung the perfect access to make aimed shots into Jungkook's prostrate.

Jungkook cries out, the feeling so clear and intense that it brings tears to the corners of his eyes, mouth open, eyes glazed as a little bit of drool dribbles down his chin.

"T-ae, ah- fuck! Right there! Mmh," Jungkook's whimpers and commands begin to grow very high pitched. The sound of his own voice making his ears tinge red in cringe, Jungkook bites his lips to control himself, but he doesn't get to continue this for long, as Taehyung's fingers hold his chin, forcing him to turn his head to the side.

He gasps when he sees that devilled chocolate eyes staring down at him. Taehyung growls a little, feeling the way Jungkook clenches around his cock so perfectly, and leans down, capturing Jungkook in a hot, messy and passionate kiss as he continues to drill into the younger harshly.

Jungkook struggles to keep up with the immense amount of pleasure he's feeling, using all of his strength to push Taehyung, flipping then around so that he is now on top. Taehyung's head hangs off of the edge of the bed, gasping as Jungkook begins to ride him. The blonde boy moves his ass in little circles, taking his damn time, trying to take the control from Taehyung.

Taehyung holds Jungkook's hips down, thrusting upwards softly, matching Jungkook's pace of grinding.

"God Jungkook, you feel so good," Taehyung pants as he begins to watch Jungkook bounce up down, his cock bubbling with precum, also bouncing helplessly again Jungkook's stomach.

Taehyung watches Jungkook's cheeks flush as he bends a little backwards, stretching his stomach, placing his hands on to Taehyung's thighs, bouncing up and down. Taehyung takes it upon himself to grab Jungkook's neglected cock and stroke it slow, teasing the younger as he uses his index finger to circle his slit, using the white, clear slick as lube. The blue haired boy sat up straight, wrapping one arm around Jungkook, pressing kisses over his hard chest, licking stripes up and down.

Mouthing over the hickeys he's created a while ago. Jungkook feels the tears stream down his already wet cheeks (from sweat) and whimpers continuously, at the point where he couldn't even decipher left from right, words inaudible as he lets out the sweetest of squeaks and squeals whenever Taehyung slams up just right, hitting that spot for Jungkook, over and over again.