13.

"We should play some drinking games!" A drunk Hoseok yells, wobbling over to sit on the floor, hair and clothes messy, as if he'd been trying to pull them off of his body.

Jungkook's eyes unknowingly cast to Taehyung, who's now peacefully resting in a corner, drink in one hand, phone in the other, his head against the wall as he rested. Looking more closely at the boy, Jungkook saw just how charming and handsome he was. With tan skin that looked like melted caramel, and the perfect features to be mixed with it. Angled jaw, perfect nose, plump lips, lush lashes. There was no flaw on the boy...well, in the looks department that is.

Taehyung was an asshole. And Jungkook had already written that down in his mental notebook, even in permanent marker, but that didn't stop the abnormal questions rising in Jungkook's mind about Taehyung. It was only abnormal because Jungkook had never felt this way about a person he had just met. Like he just wanted to delve in deeper into Taehyung's soul and figure out just what made him who he is now. Because Jungkook just knows that Taehyung's cocky, asshole personality isn't the true person that Taehyung wants to be.

But Jungkook was just a mere kid who's new to everyone around him. He couldn't just go around acting like he had owned the place for ten years straight. These people, even though they weren't friends, they had known each other their whole lives, but Jungkook was just a new kid that didn't know any better than to go round exploring into other people's lives.

He only did that because he was so tired of searching for his own answers to his own life. Finding yourself is boring you know, it isn't as monumental as people explain it to be. It's a scam. And Jungkook lived by that. Because no matter what you did, who you became and why you initially changed, you were always going to feel one way, and that's just...normal. Plain, simple, blending in with the crowd. But wasn't that the best way to live? Finding yourself isn't easy, and it isn't as fun as people preach. Especially at an age where you have so many possibilities that you don't know which ones to choose. It's just a nightmare. People expecting so much from you that they didn't even know what to demand anymore, they just did.

And Jungkook's parents were like that. One of the many reasons that Jungkook was even living in a new city was because he couldn't handle his ungrateful, snide, mean, cruel and homophobic parents. And neither could his sister. It was so hard to believe that Jungkook's parents, his heroes, could be so...horrid. But luckily, Jungkook and his sister knew that it would kill them if they stayed any longer, so they just upped and left. And now they were just two youngest, that were trying to survive against the world, and everyone in it.

As if feeling eyes on him, Taehyung slowly opens his eyes, ready to stare down the person who was looking at him so greedily.

Meeting Jungkook's mesmerising brown eyes, Taehyung smirks slightly, but not enough for Jungkook to see. Bringing the beer bottle to his lips, Taehyung doesn't glance away. Slowly starting to feel his head spin with an unknown feeling of want. Want for someone to come and love him. To come and just be with him for one night, and then to walk away with the memory of Taehyung's body on theirs. And to leave Taehyung with a bliss that only he'll remember, for the rest of his life.

And Taehyung couldn't bring himself to look away from Jungkook. The boy who just keeps on luring him in like prey, even though Taehyung was the predator. Watching Jungkook's every move, he sees how softly the boy does everything, walks, touches, talks. Everything about Jungkook was just delicate. And it made Taehyung want to just destroy that. Ruin Jungkook's already tainted innocence even more. Was that even possible? And it got Taehyung so confused as to why he was thinking about a boy like that, but he was too high up in the clouds to even care about it.

Standing up slowly, Taehyung stalked to sit on the floor, opposite Jungkook. Staring at him with empty eyes, his chocolate orbs not revealing a single emotion he stared at the younger. Internally, Taehyung smirks when he sees Jungkook's fingers shaking slightly. "I think we should play some games...spice some things up," Taehyung's deep voice flows out smoothly, like a deep chocolate river...a good example would be the one from Charlie and the chocolate factory. Casting his eyes towards Taehyung's, Jungkook slightly shudders, suddenly feeling the air around him get hotter than hell, trapping him in their hands.