The turn

*Three months later*
(Jesse POV)

I woke up in my dark apartment. The sun was out but I could only see it through the torn up blinds. I got up, went to the sink and splashed some water onto my face. The mirror was messed up bad. A crack ran from the left corner all the way up to the right but somehow the mirror stayed in place. My eyes were bloodshot, my hair was a mess, my clothes were ripped, and I had a massive headache. I stared at my reflection for a couple of minutes until I was broken out of the trance by my phone ringing. I ignored it for the first part, but this person wouldn't stop calling. Getting fiercely pissed, I went and answered the phone.
"Hello?" A voice answered
I stayed silent knowing who it was
"Hey.... Jesse we need to t-"
I ended the call, I couldn't listen to my dad go on and on about how I need to come home. I was about to go and lay down again but Tony called saying that he needed to tell me something about last night. I said id meet him at his house in ten minutes. I through on a pair of sweat pants, a hoodie, and my converse. Locked the door on my way out, and headed to his house. His house was right around the corner from the apartments. When I reach the door, a flood of memories came back.
"Come on Jesse! Do it!" Tony shouted from the other end of the room
"Fine but you owe me!" I shouted back.
This girl leaned in and started to kiss me hard. Her fingers got tangled in my hair and we feel backwards. Now she was on top of me. Her hand went under my shirt and she began to run her hand up my stomach. She thought she was going to be in control.
The memory stopped as Tony came out the door. Tears were flowing down his face. I never thought i'd see him like this, I quickly took him into a hug and calmed him down.
"What happened?" I asked
"I-I think Brittany and I had s-sex last night"
I was silent.. I didn't know what to say
"We drank so much and when I went to my room, she was in there. She was so gorgeous, I couldn't help myself.."
"So y'all did it last night?"
"Y-Yeah I think so.."
"Well... What's wrong with that?"
"It's not the fact that we did it. Its the fact that after the sex, Brittany disappeared. I don't know if she left or what but I couldn't find her,"

(Katie POV)

It's been three months since I've seen Jesse or Angela, not that I care for Angela but still. I wish they would just let me explain and maybe this would be much better. Since Jesse hasn't been showing up to class, I haven't either. I could get fired but oh well. Kayla has been staying at my house for a while to help me get better and it's not really helping. I haven't heard anything from Jesse but from what the people at school say, she's gone down hill. Something about getting kicked out by her dad, turning to alcohol, and occasionally doing drugs. I just wish she knew my side to the story so everything could go back to normal.

A/N: Sorry about the shortness.. I'm running out of ideas to write with it. maybe should just delete this story in total, I don't know yet. Don't hate me guys, love ya