Waking up

(Only doing Jess POV bc I just am XD)

I woke up in a bed.....Hmmm didn't I fall asleep on a bench or something? I tried so hard to open my eyes but there was a bright light that wouldn't stop glowing. My body was numb, I couldn't move, but I could still hear and I heard two people arguing
"Noooo!!!! You can't do that!!!!! She's alive!!!" I heard a woman say, she sounded like Katie
"We have to! She has been on this life support for three months and still hasn't woken up!" the doctor said. I needed to find a way to move some way or another. I tried moving my fingers. Nothing. I tried to move my legs. Nothing. I struggled while they argued until finally I reached the point to give up. But then Katie screamed "I told you!!!! she is alive" she said leaning down and hugging me I couldn't help but yelp in pain "J-Jess you okay?" she said pulling back. I finally gained enough strength to open my eyes and look around. It looks like I'm in a hospital room with Katie and some strange man in the corner. "Who I-is he?" I asked sitting up slowly "I have someone you would like to meet" "Who?" I asked grabbing her hand "Jessica Star, Meet Joe Star" she said but I couldn't believe it.. that man had tears in his eyes but he didn't let a single one of them drop "My baby girl is so grown up!" he said coming towards me "Um.. Im sorry but who are you?" I asked scooting backwards "Jess....He's your dad" I was shocked when she said that. Really? My dad supposedly died when I was 5 that's why he was never in the picture.. I found pictures of him in the attic and this guy kinda looked like him "Really Prove it" I said as if asking for a challenge "What's my full name?" I asked knowing that no one knew it but my mom and me "Jessica Melody Star.. The reason I know that I because I named you" I gasped from being so shocked .. Maybe he is my real dad "Well when's my birthday?" "October 31st" I sighed because no one knew my birthday which meant he was telling the truth "Okay enough questions about him, I think I'm convinced he's my dad. Now Katie how long have I been in here?" "For about 2-3 months" "In a coma" "Yeah they put you on life support to keep you alive" "Oh... So how have you been?" I slightly laughed. "I've been better, i about went to jail for 'hitting' a doctor. Between you and me.. She was getting too touchy with you" I laughed as hearing that and then I looked down. I saw all these letters on me "Did I do that?" I asked Katie "Yeah and you had me worried" she said pulling her necklace out from In her shirt "Kept it huh?" I asked "You know I would of" "Where's mine?" I asked seeing that mine wasn't around my neck anymore "Here" she said reaching into her pocket and handing me and ring on a necklace chain. I picked it up and read it, it said forever "Whoops you weren't supposed to see that" she said pulling it out of my hand "Here's your necklace" she said handing me mine "Thanks" "And I want you to know that I'm sorry for what I s-" "Don't apologize" I said cutting her off "Its okay I'm still here aren't I?"

A/N: I might update in the next couple of days if I don't have too much homework and stuff like that... the chapter is short sorry but at least I got around to updating it. Read and vote Thanks
-S