Playing with Water

Start from the beginning

I pulled my cell and quickly dialed a number, "You guys probably want to come hear this with your own ears." I urged them.

The queen finally made her entrance. It's about time for us to go formally greet her. If she is not death by the time we get there that is.

Soon enough the door opened and revealed my partners in crime.

Confused yet again?

Let me explain we are three heads, hearts, and minds that desperately want revenge on Bella.

Of course, we have pawns, but we are in charge.

A major advantage we have over Bella since she doesn't know that this 'fellow' is actually 3 fellows. And to make things even better if she takes one of us down there are still two left.

"Dude you should have seen, she looks even hotter in person." One of my partners whistled as he loosened up his tie. He went to the party as a waiter to ensure things went as planned- sure we could have sent another worker, but he said how he was bored and wanted to have some action.

My other partner scoffed at that and crossed her arms around her chest.

"Yeah, well I guess we can't say the same to you since she didn't even recognize you." The woman huffed out.

"It's because of the fake mold." He argued.

"What's so important?" She asked ignoring his comment and looking at me.

In the background the mother sobbed, "Don't do this honey, don't."

Soon enough both of them sobered up and leaned forward interested in where this was headed.

"Bang,"

A scream was heard followed by a lot of shuffling.

Silence.

"What happened?" I asked genuinely curious as I increased the volume to max.

"Nooooooo, noooooo." a wailing was heard.

"Well, guys I think we have a funeral to attend." I grinned maliciously.

Derek's POV 😈
The sunrays hit my eyes, and I groaned as my restful slumber coming to an end. I lazily got up and held my neck at the massive pain and tension that I felt.

I looked at my surrounding, I was in my room that was a little disorganized.

I was too exhausted to move so I put my head back on my pillow and buried myself under the duvet, I sighed. Suddenly I was feeling very warm. I look at my body and notice I was wearing a suit and the events that occurred last time I was conscious came to mind.

"Bella..." I let out as I abruptly fell on the floor.

I groaned yet another time as my face collided with the floor.

I crawled my way out of my room and headed to Bella's.

'Bella is just sleeping soundly in her room' I reassured myself I mean if not how would have I gotten home.