Distance

Guys I love so much thxx for the support!! Please comment and vote!!
Xox
Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 12

Derek's POV😈

The next day

I have always been a ladies man and I always get my way.  Girls fall at my feet worshipping the ground I walk on. It was once exciting, but now it's just boring.

My eyes are set on her as she casually strolled down the hallway while her headphones blasted. She was in her own world as she blankly stared further ahead not paying attention to her surroundings.

Bella Mariah Wilson.

She is different.

There's just something about her that lures you. Maybe it's her twinkling eyes that are filled with life who seem to stare at the depth of your soul or maybe it's her carefree smile that is contagious. Or maybe just her way of life always cheering everyone up. Her care for others even though she herself is going through hardship.

She is something else.

But I'm scared.

I don't want our relationship to end up like with the other girls, overwhelming at first but after a while it gets old. Because she is not like them she is Bella and she means so much to me that it frightens me. I want to stay by her side forever, but she always pushes me away as if she is scared of something.

I make my way to class as a crowd of students formed I see Ace's twin sister Jennifer, tear-stained as a huge bulky guy pulled her by her hair. Next to her was that girl that Bella disliked, Rena no Ranina tskk whatever her name was, snickering as she ordered him to do so. The students stood there watching the scene unfold like always while I tried to go to her aid. But it was impossible because of the shield of people.

Jennifer bit his hand as he yelped and looked down at her with rage and he balls his fist ready to punch her and I manage to break through the crowd, but it was too late.

'BAM'

Gasps and murmurs filled the room and I stood there flabbergasted at the scene.

Ace's sister didn't get hit, Bella took her place as she stood there protectively taking the blow.

My eyes twitched in anger wanting more than anything beat the living daylights out of him, but I manage to control myself.

Both gym body and whatever-Gina's looked at her with distaste and I didn't fail to notice how the stripper clenched her hand as she glared daggers in response towards Bella. She had a bruise that started to form on jaw where hulk threw a punch. She stood there stoic as her grey eyes did not waiver from the bully neither from the girl she disliked.

"I'm sorry Jennifer I wasn't able to come sooner. You okay?" She asked as she glanced towards her friend before drifting her eyes back to the bulk guy.

As always putting others first before herself.

Jennifer looked at her in shock and started shaking uncontrollably as she let out sobs of cry.