Prank Wars

Hello, my Kewties this chapter is pretty relaxing and a bit crazy hope u like it.❤️

Chapter 3

Bella's POV😇

My so-called best friends penetrating gaze fell upon me while I was more or less concentrated on the piano tiles game on my device.

"Bella, care to explain what the hell just happened."

"Nope." I was embarrassed enough by the way I behaved. The last thing I needed was to be made fun of, but I'm not surprised if Ace figured out what occurred. I mean it doesn't really take a genius.

He sighed knowing well that I wouldn't elaborate more on the subject.

"So will you help me with math? My exam is tomorrow, in case you were wondering." He said sarcastically.

***

Two dreadful hours of mathematics later...

Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke

"Poke me again and I swear to god that I will stab you with my pencil." I all but threatened him as I took the most sharpened pencil in my possession from my case.

He looked at me and then at the weapon in my hand and that went on for a good minute before he made the biggest mistake of his life.

You guessed it; he poked me.

"You better run." I menacingly said and that's all it took for him to let out a girly scream and runoff.

I was hot on his tail, contemplating my next move. For a second I was planning on shaving his head, but erased the absurd thought from my mind when I had an idea that would require less effort.

I jumped on him and threw the invisible pencil that managed to disappear from my grasp. I saw Ace holding it with a triumphant look on his face.
We
Game on.

My inner demon came out as I bit the living daylights out of him.

If anyone saw me right now they probably would have assumed I was a vampire. I mean there was a time in my early years of high school that I believed I was indeed one, but that's a story for another day.

So moving on with much more important and pleasant things, the groan of pain from the mortal being was like a lullaby to my ears. I smirked in satisfaction as I saw my artwork.

I soon left the house knowing that it wouldn't be a very wise decision to stay there.

My nemesis will surely get back at me and for once I was scared since he knew my weaknesses, my phobias and just imagining what he'll do makes me want to hide under my bed, but I can't back out now when I was the one who started the war. I never lost a battle and I ain't planning on losing one now.

***

Have you ever wondered what happiness is? Happiness is not being woken up by an annoying alarm on a Thursday morning when the last thing you want to think about is the prison cell we call school.