21

Hello cianadomingo! Thank you sa vote ♥️🧡.

And a lot of thanks din sa votes galing kay daljiyongbae whose comments I always look forward to! ❤️🧡

...

2ne1 was sitting on the couch inside Yang Hyun Suk's office with frowns on their faces. Beside them was Big Bang who didn't know if they should be happy to finally be in the same room as their friends or sad because it was as clear as day that they didn't want to see or be near them for even a second.

CL already had an idea as to why they were all called. It has been months and both groups had jam-packed schedules and didn't get to meet as often as before - not that 2ne1 would want to meet their sunbaenims after what happened at Teddy's studio - yet an issue about GD and Dara resurfaced again.

GD had once gifted Dara a ring and just like their keychains, the ring had a pair, and it was with GD. The pair of rings weren't even eye catching enough to be noticed - they looked like they were part of Dara and GD's normal set of rings that they wear for events and performances, pero the fans still found out about it. Nagulat nalang si CL nang makita niya sa group chat ng shippers ni Dara at GD - which she was part of by the way - ang collaged photos ng Eonnie niya habang suot nito ang singsing besides GD's photos while he was also wearing the ring. She had only one thing on her mind then - those shippers had very keen eyes.

"You guys don't even talk like close friends in public, why do you still get so much attention? And this time, it's just because of a damn ring!" Yang Hyun Suk said. He was seated across the two groups and was massaging his temples. He has done everything just to avoid issues between the two and now, this happened. 

"They just look too good together." Sean said as he looked at GD and Dara who were seated next to each other. "You can't blame it on them, you said it yourself - they don't even talk like they're close friends in public - which they are."

"Sajangnim, just chill out. We have everything under control now okay? Eonnie and I already did some PR." CL said, trying her best to calm their sajangnim down.

"What did you do?" Seungri asked, leaning his body forward to get a good look at CL and the girls. He missed talking to them so much. For the past months, they either ignored all of their calls or outright ended it without even answering the call, they didn't want to get in Teddy's studio if they were inside and would only go in after they've left and they wouldn't allow them to sit together if they see each other in the cafeteria.

"None of your business." Bom sassily replied, shuting Seungri up. It seemed like the girls weren't ready to forgive them just yet.

Yang Hyun Suk has heard from some of his staff that there was something going on between 2ne1 and Big Bang, but knowing how close the two groups were, he assumed that it was just another one of those company gossips. But seeing how 2ne1 treated Big Bang - who were also their sunbaes, it seemed like there was indeed something.

"Anong nangyari sa inyo?" He asked his artists but 2ne1 only looked at him with straight faces while Big Bang - except for GD, lowered their gazes, not wanting to meet his eyes. "Ah, so it's Big Bang's fault?"

Sean, who was sitting a few inches away from Yang Hyun Suk also looked at the charismatic Big Bang who looked like lost puppies as of the moment. He chuckled and stood up.

"I'd like to see where this would lead to, but I have a prior appointment. See you next time kids!" He then waved goodbye at Big Bang and 2ne1 who stood up and bowed before sitting back down again. "Take it easy on them Yang!"

Behind The Scenes: A Daragon StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara