23

Happy New Year 🎉🎉 It's 202ne1!

...

"Asan na kaya si Manager-nim?" Minzy mumbled as she craned her neck to see if their van was coming.

"Oppa, are you sure its okay for you to wait with us? Your van is just there, baka pagod na kayo. Okay lang naman kami." CL asked worriedly. Super Junior was waiting for 2ne1's manager in the restaurant's parking lot which was exclusive for famous people - one of the many services that the restaurant offered idols and celebrities.

"Of course! I won't be able to sit still knowing iniwan ko kayo dito to wait for your manager when it was me who invited you." Yesung answered. He was glad that 2ne1 was easy to talk to once all the awkwardness was gone.

"Kaya nga. Waiting with you here isn't a problem at all. Diba Donghae?" Heechul said as he wiggled his eyebrows at Donghae who was standing a few feet away from Dara.

"Tigilan mo ako Hyung." Donghae answered as he stole glances at Dara who was talking to Leeteuk and Shindong.

"Yeppeun?"

"Neh, so beautiful." Donghae answered the question even if he didn't know who was asking.

"Yah, Donghae-ah, you're whipped." Siwon joked as he looked at the woman who was laughing at something Shindong said. "If she only sees you as a friend, could I take her on a date?"

With the mention of taking Dara out on a date, he snapped back to reality and glared at the grinning Siwon.

"I'm kidding man. Huwag kasi masyadong titigan. Kanina mo pa iyan ginagawa." He reminded and walked towards Bom and Ryeowook.

He sighed and walked over to Dara who was now standing alone while she listened to the happy chatter between the two groups.

"Mianhe." Was the first word he said as soon as he got near her. She looked at him questioningly kaya napangiti nalang siya. She looked so innocent that he wanted to take her and place her inside his pocket for safe keeping. "We're crazy like this most of the time."

"Gwaenchanh-a, masaya nga iyon eh. You've joined a great group." She said as she looked at him and smiled. He did right in choosing to debut with his members.

"Dara-ah. About the-"

"It's fine Donghae. It happened in the past. To be honest? I think you did the right choice. I'm happy that you've found yourself some great members."

He gave her a smile which she returned. The exchange between the two didn't go unnoticed and they were once again teased by their friends. They chatted some more and moments after, a black van made its appearance.

"Is that your van CL-ah?" Yesung asked as he looked at the approaching van and back at the woman.

"Ani. That's not ours." She looked at the van and then at Bom and Minzy. It wasn't theirs, but they recognized it all too well.

Dara was busy talking and laughing with Donghae that she didn't see the van. Nagulat nalang siya when a warm arm wrapped around her waist.

~

"This is the longest 20 minute drive of my life Hyung, jinjja." Daesung complained as he stretched his neck to see the road ahead. "If I'd known that they'd go there, I could've booked us a room para we could check on them!"

"I know right?" Seungri answered and drank water after - he was parched for some reason. "Do you guys know who they met with?"

"I have no idea." TOP answered as he looked at them from the rearview mirror. "But I'm sure he's going to get it from me if this dinner ruined my chances with Bom!" He cracked his knuckles which earned him a scream from Taeyang.