8

Something went wrong and I unknowingly unpublished the story. Oh my, kaya here's a chapter as an apology (*﹏*;)

...

Hindi alam ni Wooyoung kung paano siya nakabalik sa JYP. He didn't even know how he handed the folder to YGE's CEO. The only thing he could remember was Yang Hyun Suk asking him who he saw before grabbing the folder and ordering him to leave when he didn't say anything.

His members were all in the meeting room. Kakatapos lang ng meeting nila about their future promotions and guestings nang dumating siya. He didn't even complain after Nichkhun told him that they went on with the meeting without him dahil kailangan nang maipasa kay Park Jin-young ang proposals. He just sat on one of the chairs in a daze, which worried the elder members dahil they knew Wooyoung was a petty and childish person, always wanting to be part of everything related to the group.

They wondered if Yang Hyun Suk did or said something to their member that shocked him so much kaya naging ganyan siya. With the thought, they made a mental note to never set foot in YGE alone ever again. Meanwhile, the younger members were both huddled in a corner, looking at videos of other idols' comebacks or debuts not minding Wooyoung at all.

"Wooyoung-ah. What happened? Yang Sajangnim isn't that scary. Ano man ang sinabi o ginawa niya sa'yo, huwag mo masyadong damdamin, he did it for your own good." Jun K said trying to defend his previous CEO. He was once a trainee under YGE and he knew that everything Yang Hyun Suk does is for the good of the artists under his wing.

"Did he comment about the way you dressed? Sabi ko naman kasi sa'yo! You have to change that style of yours! Nagmumukha ka lang tao kung ang stylist na ang nag-aayos sa'yo!" Nichkhun complained.

"I saw a goddess." Was all Wooyoung had to say for them to shut their traps and urge him to talk more. "Hyung, she was so pretty. I swear, I saw no trace of make-up on her face but she was still so breathtaking. Her eyes were so bright Hyung. How I wish I could just take her home and keep her."

"Whoa. She must be very pretty for you to say things like that about her."

"Jun K Hyung, ano ka ba. Maganda na kung maganda. Ang dapat tinatanong dito kay Wooyoung eh kung nakuha niya ba 'yung number o kahit pangalan man lang ng babae!"

Jun K, Nichkhun and Taecyeon all looked at Wooyoung like he had the answer that could end malnutrition in the world. It was the first time Wooyoung ever openly praised a girl in front of them and they were itching to know who she was.

"I didn't get the chance. Seungri intervened before I could do anything."

"Seungri? Big Bang's Seungri?" Jun K asked. He was close friends with G-Dragon and Taeyang kaya he knew the other Big Bang members as well. At sa pagkakaalam niya, Seungri might be outspoken but he never intervenes with things like guys asking girls their numbers.

"Neh, I think she's his sister. Tinawag niyang Noona eh."

"A Noona? But Seungri only has a younger sister."

Natigil ang pag-uusap nila nang bigla-biglang tumayo sa pagkakaupo ang bunso nila, the chair he sat on created a screeching sound as it brushed against the floor kaya sabay-sabay silang napangiwi. 

Chansung and Junho both had an earphone in one ear and were very hyped about something they were listening to kaya they were jumping around and doing all sorts of movement, but because of all of that moving around, the wire connecting Junho's earphones to Chansung's phone got tangled with the latter's arm and with one swift move, the earphones' plug came flying out of the phone's audio port. The room was then filled with a catchy song and the men, even Wooyoung, couldn't help but nod their heads and tap their feet to the song's beat.