29

I suddenly had a want to upload after seeing instagram posts 😂.

~

"Eonnie, gising na." CL squeezed Dara's hand to wake her up. It was time for them to exit the plane and head to YGE.

Dara stirred in her seat as she opened one of her eyes which made CL chuckle because Dara was just too cute. The latter sat straight - gathering her things, she stood up and left the plane following CL. A few minutes full of screaming fans and flashing cameras later, all four of them were already seated comfortably inside their van.

"I'm dead beat." Bom said as she chewed on her bread.

"Stop eating Eonnie. You'll get in trouble again." CL reminded - not looking at Bom. She was busy updating a certain someone who was constantly texting and calling her, asking for updates about one of her Eonnies.

"When are we going back to Country A again?" Minzy asked Jjangmae who was seated on the passenger's seat.

"A few weeks from now." He said - looking at the girls' schedule. "You still have a bunch of work to do here plus the usual lessons."

The girls nodded in understanding before talking among themselves about how they felt in Country A and how it was like meeting Will.I.Am for the first time.

Without noticing it, they arrived at YGE. Dumiretso sila sa office ni Yang Hyun Suk, sitting comfortably as they waited for him.

"How was your trip?" The latter asked as soon as he entered his office. Nasa meeting siya kanina when his secretary informed him that 2ne1 was already waiting for him in his office. Pinatapos niya muna ang meeting bago siya bumalik sa office niya kaya na late siya ng kaunti.

"Well, it was okay except for the fact that Dara Eonnie was scared senseless - all thanks to Bom Eonnie." CL said as she looked at Bom.

"I didn't do anything!" The woman defended as she crossed both her arms.

"Uh-huh." CL replied with an amused look which made Bom smile. CL truly knew each and everyone of them.

"All that aside, I have work for Dara." Yang Hyun Suk said as he sat opposite the girls. "Taeyang is going to have his solo album soon. You're going to be in one of his MVs."

"Why me?" Dara complained. She still wasn't over the fact that Taeyang nearly killed her when he did his usual antics to her when she was sick! "You can ask Bom to do it!"

"Bom and CL's individual schedules are already too full. Minzy has schoolwork piled up because you were in Country A and we have to shoot everything before you go back for your 2nd session with Will.I.Am."

"Then get a model or actress to do it! I'm sure they'll do a better job than me."

"You're getting better in talking with me, aren't you Dara-ah?" Yang Hyun Suk said with an amused smirk. When 2ne1 was still starting, Dara couldn't even look him in the eye despite them seeing each other often in the building for several years already. Now she could argue with him - finally! He was always wishing for the girls to rely on him more, to treat him as their older brother rather than their boss.

"Isn't she?" CL said happily as she grinned at Dara - who was now as red as a tomato.

"Before you insist on rejecting this, why not listen to the song first? It's on my computer's desktop. The title is 'I Need A Girl'. And while you're doing that, I'll discuss a few things with the other girls. Okay?" He said as he showed them the folders he was holding - handing Dara one of them. "This is the lyrics for the song."