20

Yesung opened the door to their apartment and as usual, it was a mess. With a dozen men inside the same apartment, it would be surprising if it wasn't.

"You're back already?" Leeteuk asked as he closed the book he was holding.

"I got stood up." Was Yesung's simple reply as he removed his shoes and changed into his slippers.

"Aigo, again?" Siwon asked with his eyes as wide as saucers.

"Not everyone is as handsome as you Siwon. Besides, something good happened so it's not such a big deal." He strode towards the couch and sat beside Heechul who sat up after hearing that something good happened to him.

"Yesung Hyung isn't in a bad mood after being stood up? Well, that's a first. Anong nangyari?" Ryeowook asked as he sat on the armrest of their couch.

"I happened to meet 2ne1's Dara at the Han River." He said as he got the remote from the coffee table and browsed through the channels.

"You're lying." Heechul said in disbelief as he snatched the remote from Yesung and turned off the TV. "Park Sandara? At Han River?"

"Yeah, I was trying to let off some steam when I saw her just sitting there with only a cap. I recognized her with just one glance and there were a handful of people by the river so I decided to save her from being recognized and walked towards her. Then I handed her the extra mask I had for my supposed date."

"She was alone?" Shindong asked while munching on his crackers.

"Yup." He scanned the room and realized two of their members were missing. He then remembered something and decided to tell his members about it while Donghae and Eunhyuk were out. "And get this, when I asked her if it'd be awkward if she called me Oppa she said-"

"Hyung! Kumain na ba kayo? May dala kaming - what?" Before Yesung could continue to talk, Donghae and Eunhyuk came in.

They were so eager to hear what Yesung had to say about Dara kaya they gave Donghae and Eunhyuk glares - well, except for Yesung who was smirking at the now confused Donghae.

"Why didn't you tell us you dated Park Dara-ssi!" Yesung blurted out kaya the other mens' attention shifted to him.

"What?!" Super Junior looked back and forth between the smug looking Yesung and the shocked and confused looking Donghae.

"How'd you know Hyung?" Donghae stared at his Hyung, inaalala niya kung may nagawa ba siya o kung may naiwan ba siyang nakakakalat sa apartment for his Hyung to find out.

"Is that an affirmation Lee Donghae-ssi?

"Hyung, how did you know?"

"I saw Dara at the Han River." Donghae, upon hearing that she was at Han River, quickly wore his shoes again and was about to bolt out of the door. Luckily, Yesung stopped him in time. "Wala na siya doon, she left earlier than me kasi tinawagan na siya sa isa sa mga sunbaes niya."

Super Junior watched as his mouth opened and then closed, as if wanting to say something. They saw how his face showed a frown as he removed his shoes and walked towards his room.

"Hep hep hep!" Siwon shouted as he ran towards Donghae's direction. When he finally got hold of his friend, hinila niya ito papunta sa couch at pinaupo sa gitna ni Yesung saka Heechul while he squatted in front of him. "Don't even try to avoid this Donghae."

"What? I'm not avoiding anything."

"We're you really together?" Yesung asked as he scanned his dongsaengs face.