35

I'll really try to update more frequently. Lalo na kapag walang classes.

Sa lahat ng nagbabasa nito, thank you for reading kahit na I'm still a rookie at writing at kahit na natatagalan masyado ang updates ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.

Still, I'd like to thank you all.

Enjoy this next chapter muah ( ˘ ³˘)♥

~

"Oh? Anyare sa'yo?" Seungri entered the room with panda eyes. He was practically dragging his feet as he walked. CL was shocked to see the state Suengri was in. Isang araw pa lang ang nakakalipas simula nung nanghingi siya ng tulong sa kanila regarding the PanDara issue pero eto siya at parang mamamatay na.

"Don't get me started." He plopped himself down on the couch beside CL with a frown.

It was one of those miraculous days where all nine of them had no schedules kaya they decided to hang out.

They were at 2ne1's apartment. Hindi naman masyadong hassle dahil nasa iisang building lang naman sila, Big Bang only had to ride the elevator up to 2ne1's floor.

"What torture method did Jiyong Oppa use on you Oppa?" Minzy was all ears. Silang apat nina Daesung lang ang naiwan sa loob ng apartment for the time being. The Eonnies went with TOP to Big Bang's apartment to choose movies while Taeyang and GD went out to buy food.

"I was forced to watch them eat meat while I was juat given vegetables! Ang sasama nila Minzy-ah!" Seungri was on the verge of tears just remembering their previous meals.

Minsan lang manglibre si GD sa kanila. And when he does, he'd splurge. Kaya laking pagsisisi niya nang magdecide si GD na bumili ng pagkain nila.

He ordered premium beef but Seungri was banned from even having a piece. He just watched all his Hyungs while they ate the beef happily while he just sat there, living off of the beef's aroma while he ate his vegetables.

He wanted to leave the table, but none of his Hyungs allowed him to even stand up.

"It's just food." CL nonchalantly said before throwing a frie at him.

"Just food?!" He looked at CL in disbelief. "That food gives you energy! You can't live without it!"

"There's always water. Don't be such a baby. You'd die faster without water than you do without food." CL reasoned out.

Seungri couldn't counter anymore so he decided to ignore CL after a scoff at her direction which the woman replied with a shake of her head and the word 'childish' directed at the big baby Minzy calls her Oppa.

"There's something weird about both of you." Dara pointed out. Kanina niya pa napapansin ang kakaibang galawan ng dalawang kaibigan niya but she decided to turn a blind eye to it.

But she couldn't handle it anymore kaya nagtanong na siya.

"Hmm? Anong weird?" Bom acted as if she didn't know what Dara meant while she continued to browse the movies Big Bang had.

TOP on the other hand turned his back on Dara. He didn't want the woman to see the huge grin on his face.

He and Bom talked. He confessed, and now they were dating - not officially though. Bom wanted to test the waters first, just like him.

If they were to be officially dating - they had to make sure it would be for a long time because their relationship wouldn't only affect them. It would affect 2ne1, Big Bang and even YGE.