11

Hello! It's almost Christmas and I'm planning on doing an upsree next week as my gift to you!

Advance Merry Christmas! ♥️🧡

...

It was about 9 o'clock in the evening when 2ne1 got back to their apartment. As usual, cameras were still attached to the walls, recording them - not as 2ne1 but as normal people.

Kumain na sila on the way home kaya the girls got ready to go to bed. Naunang pumunta sa banyo si CL saka si Bom. They had two bathrooms, one shared by CL and Minzy and the other shared by Dara and Bom. Minzy decided to scroll through her phone while lying on her bed as she waited for CL to finish her bath while Dara sat down on the couch busy looking for someone's contact on her phone.

Nang makita na niya ang pangalan ng taong plano niyang tawagan. She pressed the familiar number and waited for the person to pick up - which he did after 2 rings.

"Seungri-ah. Mianhe, ngayon lang kita natawagan. Kadadating lang namin sa apartment." Kahit na alam ni Dara na there were cameras all around their house, she was still calm, alam naman kasi niyang lahat ng footage na makukuha galing sa loob ng apartment nila ay dapat dumaan muna kay Yang Hyun Suk bago mapunta sa editors, hindi gaya ng footage na nakukuha ng mga camera man na diretso sa editors without them going through Yang Hyun Suk's checking.

On the other hand, Big Bang was inside Se7en's room. Free ang schedule nila for  the day so they decided to order takeout and eat with their Se7en Hyung na nagpapahinga for the day bago nito ituloy ang last day ng concert nito sa Country J kinabukasan.

The boys were sprawled in front of the TV with take out boxes on the floor and on the coffee table.

Maliban kay Seungri na maya't maya ang pagtingin sa cellphone niya, masayang pinag-uusapan ng mga lalake ang idol group na pinapakita ngayon sa screen ng TV. They were talking about how seamlessly a member covered up his mistake while dancing and how awesome he looked while doing it.

They were all laughing at a thing TOP said when Seungri's phone ringed. The latter immediately sat straight, excitement on his face. He motioned his Hyungs to lower down the volume.

Daesung who was the closest person to the remote instantly grabbed it and pressed the mute button.

"Put it on speaker." If they were shocked by TOP suddenly asking for a phone call from Dara to be put on speaker, they didn't let it show. There was only one thing on their minds right now - one of the girls were calling them. And to add, she was calling them willingly.

After answering the call, Seungri cleared a portion of the coffee table, pushing all the empty take out boxes to one side while he placed his phone on top of the clean space.

"Seungri-ah. Mianhe, ngayon lang kita natawagan. Kadadating lang namin sa apartment."

"Noona! I miss you! Kamusta kayo diyan? Nakakatulog ba kayo ng maayos? Noona, are you eating well? Noona did you miss me?" He was like a puppy whose owner was on a trip that didn't allow pets. He had his hands on top of the table, his chin resting on the space between his hands.

"Dahan dahan naman Seungri-ah. Okay lang kami dito, medyo pagod pero still very fine. Nakakatulog naman kami kahit papaano pero the difference from when we were still training and now is huge. I'm eating well, kilala mo naman ako, I can't go a day without eating at least 5 meals. And of course I miss you, wala nang nangungulit sa akin sa loob ng YGE."

What Dara said was enough to make Seungri smile from ear to ear. Hearing that Seungri was very much missed, Big Bang and Se7en wanted to know if they were missed as well.