27

GD was staring blankly at the computer screen. He was in Teddy's studio trying to drown himself in work so that the events of the previous night would stop bothering him - but to his dismay, it wasn't working.

"You should go back and rest." He heard his Hyung say. "You're obviously not in the mood to work."

Teddy has been stealing glances at GD for a while now. At napansin niyang the man was mumbling to himself every now and then - a sign that something was bothering him.

"Wala naman akong magagawa sa apartment Hyung." The man answered - not looking at Teddy.

"Is something bothering you Jiyong?" Gathering every bit of bravery in his body - he managed to ask. He was well aware that GD - as young as he was, had already established himself within their company to the point that Yang Hyun Suk himself had to consider his opinions kaya he had to be careful with his words around the man. "You can tell me. Ano pa't naging Hyung at sunbae mo ako 'di ba?"

Teddy wasn't expecting for an answer. He assumed that GD would just shrug and act as if he didn't hear anything - like he always did, but he was taken aback when the latter asked him a question that was seemingly stuck in replay in the young man's mind.

"Hyung, why is Dara so attractive?"

"What? Why ask that? She was born that way!" Teddy couldn't believe his ears. That was what's bothering him? Why Dara was attractive? "Bakit mo natanong?"

"We went to Gayo Daejun a few days ago." Teddy nodded. 2ne1, GD and TOP did attend Gayo Daejun together where they performed 'Oh Yeah', a song that Bom was featured in. "During the last part, TOP Hyung, the other girls and I had to try our best to ward off pests."

"So you're thinking about that? You could always stop doing so. Their managers can handle that." Teddy figured that GD was annoyed at the fact that he had to guard the girls. Thinking that their talk had reached its conclusion, he turned his seat around and continued with his work.

"No way! Their managers couldn't do shit." Napatigil si Teddy. He once again turned his seat and looked questioningly at GD who was now looking piercingly at him.

"Dont tell me." It couldn't be! GD has always denied any connection with a woman in the company! He prohibits himself from dating labelmates!

"What?" He sneaked a peek at Teddy but decided to quickly look directly at the monitor again - as if he was concentrating when the actual truth was he was nervous. How could he not be? He just gave himself away!

"You like Dara?" This time, Teddy stood up and walked towards GD. He placed a hand on the seat's backrest and turned it around so that GD would come face to face with him. "You like her, don't you?"

"So what? Is there a 'no-in-house-dating' rule in the company? Wala naman diba?"  He removed Teddy's hand from the chair and faced the monitor again - cursing himself for randomly blurting out things.

"Hul." Teddy couldn't help it - he had to sit down. With no chair near him, he sat on the floor, still looking at GD with shock written on his face. "Ikaw! Ikaw ang dating ban! You've always avoided having relationships with women under YG!"

"So? Hindi ba pwedeng baguhin ko naman ang gusto ko?" He answered - finally doing some work. "Besides, what's so shocking about that? Hyun Suk Hyung even married his artist. Why can't I be in a relationship with a labelmate?"

"Wah~ You're saying that as if Dara already said yes to you."

"How would she? She doesn't even know yet." TOP butted in as he greeted Teddy.