Relationship Reveal

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'm going to fill my water before we start, do you guys want anything?"

Nick didn't even warn me before chucking his empty water bottle at me. I think he forgot how clumsy and uncoordinated I was. It hit me square in the face before clattering to the floor. He whipped around in his chair and stared at me.

"The mic isn't muted you idiots!" Clay yelled at the same time Nick profusely apologized, "For the sake of the stream, Sapnap just threw his water bottle at Cal's face," Clay informed the viewers who were very confused at what was happening.

"I didn't mean to!" Nick whined.

"I'll still fill your bottle, because I'm a nice person who doesn't throw things at their friends. Watch your back Nick," I sent one last glare before walking out to the kitchen. I filled them up with the water pitcher in the fridge, then twisted the caps back on. I left them on the counter before skipping the steps up to Indi's room. I knocked lightly and entered when I was given permission.

"Hey, we're starting a stream downstairs. Just wanted to let you know."

She looked up from her phone and nodded her head, "Have a good stream."

I nodded and shuffled back down the stairs. I sprinted to grab the water bottles before speeding back into the gaming room. Without any warning, I chucked Nick's water bottle back at him. He didn't react fast enough, so it hit his wrist and bounced to the floor. He started whining immediately meanwhile I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe.

"Cal!" Clay yelled, but I could tell that he was holding back a laugh as well.

"What? It's payback!"

"I'm gonna suffocate you with your pillow tonight," Nick rolled his eyes and dragged Clay's chair over to my desk.

"Good luck getting through me," Clay wheezed.

"The stream," I pointed to the monitors.

"Oh right! Hi guys, welcome to the stream. Today we're just going to have a like, a well, um--"

I cut Clay off, "Today we're going to have a QnA type stream. Plus, we sort of have an announcement but it's not that big of a deal."

"Oh yeah, totally not a big deal," Sapnap mocked.

"I already want to kick you out of the house," I rolled my eyes.

"Can you two stop fighting?" Clay wheezed, "We have something important to announce here."

"Well maybe if he would stop being an asshole--"

"Yeah? Only if she would stop being a bitch."

"Okay! Anyway chat, I'll just announce it or this stream will go on for hours. So I regret to inform you that Octavia is, in fact, fake. Like she never existed."

The whole chat sped up even more than I thought possible. We saw the same thing being spammed: "DREAMS GF?". Clay nodded his head at me, motioning that he wanted me to be the one to announce it. I sent back the same motion before clearing my throat to speak. As I was about to say something, Nick flicked the back of my head.

"Children, break it up!" Clay yelled as I leaned over his lap to slap Sapnap across the face. Finally, he grabbed my waist and pulled me away from him. I grunted, irritated that I didn't land a good slap on Nick before being pulled away.

"Anyway, yeah Dream still has a girlfriend," I replied to the comments after calming down. I was now sitting on Clay's lap; he was hugging his arms around my waist. He had rolled the chair far enough away from Sapnap where he couldn't mess with me, "Oh right!" I huffed, "Yeah I'm sure you guys wanna know who his girlfriend is," I giggled, "It's me. I'm his girlfriend."