Mood swings

Today Hyeonjun woke up really said and started crying. He went down stares to eat breakfast but when he got there he saw dohyon and that made him upset "Goodmorning sweetie" seungyoun said happily cutting up some sausage. Hyeonjun just sighed and rolled his eyes "why is he here"he said losing his patients. Because he's your brother got a problem with that now seungyoun mood started to chance "YES IT IS" hyeonjun snapped. Seungyoun stab the knife in the cutting bored "who you think you talking to me like that the fuck wrong with your additude"?! Hyeonjun got anger the more he spoke "YOU, EVERYTHING PLUS MY FRIEND WAS COMING OVER TODAY AND DOHYON ATE ALL THE CEREAL" Hyeonjun screamed. "WELL WHAT THAT FUCK YOU WANT' ME TO DO ABOUT IT HUH I. DON'T. KNOW I CAN'T GO TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW YOU NO WHAT HE'S NOT COMING INTO MY HOUSE HE IS A BAD INFLUENCE" Seungyoun snapped back going 0 to 100. Hyeonjun "JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE" he tried to live but Seungyoun grab him tightly by the are and slapped him. Hyeonjun was shocked and stormed out of the house with his black hoodie "I FUCKING HATE YOU" he said as he slammed the door his words hurt seungyoun and went back to cooking when hangyul came down "hey I heard yelling what happened"? He said Seungyoun looked up at him with glossy eyes. *Sniff* I hit him we whimpered and *sob* and was shaking I don't know I-I was just so mad and I- shh shh hangyul hugged seungyoun as he cried and "I was mean to him"! "It's ok it's ok"hangyul comfort is wife.
Hyeonjun came back the next night crying and running to seungyoun's arms. Papa!"I'm sorry *sobs I didn't mean it *sob I-I love you-u" he cried out tears slid down seungyoun eyes as he rapped his arms around the child "it's ok baby I'm sorry too". After that everything went back to normal.