Jealousy part 1

Hyeonjun woke up feeling different more happier for some reason. "Dohyon wake up and get dress Eomma made breakfast Hyeonjun said to his younger brother. "Ok" Dohyon said getting the sleep from his eyes as he got dress and went downstairs with his bother and his parents where. "Goodmorning Eomma and dad!" They both said happy each giving them big hugs. "Goodmorning lovelies" Seungyoun said in a sweet voice as he gave them there breakfast glad that his son was in a better mood. The kids ate breakfast and went of to school.
[At School]
Hyeonjun and Dohyon said goodbye to each other and went there spreate ways to class. Hyeonjun saw fumi and his heart skipped a beat remembering what happened yesterday on the roof of the school. Fumi glanced and quickly looked down pretending to be distracted by her work as Hyeonjun walked to the desk beside her taking his set getting ready for class.
"Ah, Good morning class good to see you turn to page 45 please Mr. Kim said turning around to his chock bored. [Hours later] The bell ringed telling people It was lunch time Hyeonjun saw fumi walking away. Hey "Fumi wait!" He said trying to catch up to her but she disappeared in the crowd. Hyeonjun huffed as he went to the cafeteria where his best friend and brother was. "Hey" Dohyon waved happy to see is brother as Hyeonjun sat next to him.  "Took you long enough what were doing making out with the new girl"  Dongpyo teased his friend. "No! And she has a name it's fumi Hyeonjun blushed a bit while saying her name.  "Oh~ I see you have a crush on her" Dongpyo spoke out. "YA!" Hyeonjun said drawing attention as he apologized. "No I don't see's just interesting he said as he continued to eat his food. " so you wouldn't mind if I asked her out then fumi  a  cute name for a cute girl" Dongpyo said. Hyeonjun choked on his food before swallowing. "Back off she doesn't like you! Hyeonjun hissed at him. Dongpyo and Dohyon shared a look and burst out laughing. "Dude are you crushing on her Dohyon said to his brother. "W-what no Hyeonjun said face all red from embarrassment. "Aww so cut my best friend is in love" Dongpyo Squealed. "No she's a stupid girl I don't like her Hyeonjun said before leaving. "You leaving to she Fumi!" Dongpyo yelled which Hyeonjun ignored.
They went home early today after lunch so no class. Dohyon kept asking questions about fumi So Hyeonjun told him to shut up and get in the house. Dohyon ran in screaming. "Hyeonjun has a crush making Seungyoun dropped a platecas he was setting up for dinner. "Omg my baby is in love" Seungyoun squealed. "What is she like? Does she like you back? What are her grades. She better feed you when you get married I want grandkids" Seungyoun said in one breath. "Honey stop interrogating our son he just got home Hangyul said taking an hyper  Seungyoun the room.
That night at dinner everyone was talking about fumi. So what if I do Hyeonjun said as Seungyoun and Dohyon kept squealing like maniacs for the whole night. While Hyeonjun having good dreams for once in his life.