Emotional

Hangyul woke up to see his wife not beside him so he decided to go in the kitchen to make some coffee. When Hangyul went to the kitchen he saw his wife on the couch with his head down. "Goodmorning babe" Hangyul said but got no response instead he could hear him sniffing. "Babe"? Hangyul walked over to where his wife was meet with a crying seungyoun. "Babe what's wrong"? Hangyul put his cup of coffee on the table. When he didn't get a response Hangyul  grewed even more worried as Seungyoun lead his head on his chest. "Baby you have to tell me or else I don't know how to help you" Said looking down at Seungyoun kissing his head. "I-I don't know I just feel like crying! Seungyoun said crying harder in his husband's chest. Aw sweetheart it's ok just let it out I'm right here Hangyul said rubbing circles on his back to comfort his wife and to calm him down a bit. Hangyul wonder what made his angel so upset this morning so he have Sungjoo a call. "Hello this is Sungjoo speaking" Sungjoo said on the other end. "Hey" Hangyul said uneasy. "Is everything alright Hangyul" Sungjoo said to the younger as he heard crying on the other line. "Who's crying" Sungjoo asked confused. "It's Seungyoun" Hangyul told him while whispering sweet nothing in his wife's ear. "Well what wrong with him" Sungjoo said a bit concerned. "That's the thing I don't know he's been like this all morning hyung I'm worried.
Hangyul said as he thought about him going without his medicine for a few days. Seungyoun was crying even more not feeling any better so loud that Dohyon checked to see what was happening. "Dad is Eomma alright Dohyon said worried because he saw his Eomma really sad. " He's just a little sick he'll be fine Hangyul lied well kinda his skin was actually burning and he had bags under his eyes. Dohyon gave his Eomma a kiss and hug telling him that everything is alright. "Hello you still there? "How is he doing"? Sungjoo said waiting patiently. "Hangyul"Seungyoun cried as his skin felt uncomfortable. "I got to go he feels really warm now" Hangyul hung yp without giving the other male to reply back. " hey Angel I'm gonna take you to bed Hangyul said as he carried Seungyoun up to there room and layed him down on the bed "get some rest I'm right here Hangyul was now cuddling him. A few minutes later Seungyoun stopped crying and his breathing was now regular as he had fallin asleep. Hangyul  looked at him "I love you my prince I'm so lucky to have you" he said before giving his wife a kiss on the forehead and drifting off himself.

Hey guys animesweet16 here I felt really emotional so I wrote this hope you like it stay safe bye~