Be my Valentine's

"Happy Valentine's Day my loves" Seungyoun opened the boys door attacking them with kisses. "Hm "Happy Valentine day Eomma" Dohyon said as both of the boys kissed Seungyoun on the side of his cheeks. "Aww, ok get ready for school I'll make breakfast Seungyoun said happily going to the kitchen were he was met with his husband holding a teddy bear with chocolate and flowers. "Happy Valentine's day baby" Hangyul said getting closer and handing his wife the gifts he brought. Aww thank you honey Seungyoun said while kissing his lips. He saw that his hyung was here and already made breakfast while the kids went down to the kitchen to see there hyung with gifts. "Happy Valentine's day everyone Yixaun said giving the kids and adults there gifts. "Kids say Thank you Seungyoun said. "Thank you the boys said in unison. Everyone ate there breakfast and the kids went off to school before Hyeonjun went to grab a basket with sweets and a teddy bear "bye" they both said and ran to school excited for the Valentine's party. "So are you gonna ask fumi to be your Valentine's Dohyon said as they were close to there school. "Of course I am this stuff is for her you got the sweets for the party. They got to school and was met with there friend's "Happy Valentine's day bitch!" Dongpyo shouted. "Happy Valentine's day what got you so happy I thought you hated this holiday. Hyeonjun said curious about his friends behavior. " well I might have met someone and I brought bownies" Dongpyo said. "Wait what?! First are there weed in the brownies? second where did you meet him?and third did you put weed in the brownies"? Hyeonjun said the last part sternly. " first I did put weed in the brownies second I met him on tender third I did put weed in the brownies and everyone his gonna be high as hell" Dongpyo told his friend who looked at him with a straight face "why would you put weed in the brownies I told you not to put weex in the brownies at school I told you at my house your gonna get expelled". Hyeonjun said flicking the olders head. I don't care about this fucking as school plus it's a party lighten up I won't get caught if I sneak them in, anygay what you got there" Dongpyo winked. "It's for fumi" I'm gonna ask her to be my Valentine's Hyeonjun said a little shyly as all three of the teens head to class for the party. "Awww cute" Dongpyo pinched the youngers cheek. They went in the class and Dohyon put the cookies down while Dongpyo sneaked in the brownies while no one was looking. "Good to see everyone to day I hope your brought snacks and gifts alright, now lets all have fun" Mr. Kim said smiling as the party started. Hyeonjun went to the to the snack table and saw popcorn, sweets, and other treats and got a cupcake and some punch. "Dongpyo was with him eating a brownie and cookies "when are you gonna ask fumi to be your Sweet heart"Dongpyo teased.
"Ah I don't know if I will she'll probably say no Hyeonjun said sadly as he drunked his puch and made a face "did someone spiked this punch he said while looking at the cup. "Ooo give me one His friend said said. "Ok" Hyeonjun did as his hyung said and got him punch as he drunk his as well. "Fumi!" Dongpyo yelled across the room getting the girl's attention. "*Cough* What?! *Cough* the younger of the two said choking on his punch. "Go get here buddy I'm doing to a favor  you owe me for this said as he winked "hi Fumi" he said as Fumi walk over to the to males. "Ah ah Fumi hi" Hyeonjun said laughed nervously. "Hi Hyeonjun" Fumi said blushing shyly. "I'll give you two some privacy Dongpyo whispered and took his punch "Ahem, exuse me sir! The teen telled and walked over to talk to a handsome guy. The two both look at there friend as he walked off then back to each other "um" Hyeonjun said drinking his punch. Fumi was about to get some When Hyeonjun grabbed her hand before she can reached it then blushed at his actions and quickly lets go of her hand. "It's spiked" he said not looking at the girl. "Oh" she said as she looked away as well it was an awkward moment for the both of them ever since they kissed at the Christmas party at his house. Hyeonjun kept getting more punch and drinking it down like it was water from being so nervous. "She probably won't like me what was I thinking asking her to be my Valentine's". Hyeonjun said in his head. "What was I thinking he probably doesn't like me back he probably have someone else to be his Valentine's Fumi though to her self also nervous  Heck with it. They both thought as they both bulrted out those 5 words. "Will you be my Valentine's! What?" they said in unison. "Um y-you f-first" Fumi said stuttering. "I-I said will you be my... Valentine's Hyeonjun said looking in her eyes. She paused for a second before anwsering. "Never mind I shouldn't have said anything" he said as he was about to back away before he was stopped. "I-I want to ask you the same thing" Hyeonjun she said looking in his eyes. "Really?! Hyeonjun said laughing nervously and  blushing as she was too. "Yes" she said. Hyeonjun was so happy at that moment. That day most people where high at the party. "Who put weed in the brownies! Mr. Kim yelled. Dongpyo, got up and ran out the class room the same with Hyeonjun and Fumi locking hands leaving Dohyon confused.

(Image it running in low motion and the breakfast club song coming on in the background kinda funny 😂)

I woke up and it was 1:00 before I finshed this now it's 2:28