drag

Seungyoun had for hours to get ready for the rehearsal he was putting on his make up when the manner called him telling him it was time to go on.
This is what he wore

And this is his hair

Seungyoun got on the stage and started to perform as he started singing and dancing

Na-e daehan modeun geos-ini ohae hajima muleup-eul kkulhgo yeowang-ege jeolhasyeo- *cut* (I forgot the rest of the words this was in my dream)
This random stranger kept touching and grabbing him from behind this been happened for the fifth time "stop"! Seungyoun screamed at the top of his lungs as the man was about to take him somewhere so Seungyoun found a near by vase and hit him with it and knocked him out cold. Seungyoun pretend like nothing happened and walk back on stage for the show. All the Queen's of different races where gonna be rank by the Judges due to there performance. The top three Veronica, Seungyoun aka Jane, and Jasmine while  the rest went home. The three went to there dressing rooms for the next round. Jane was in her dressing room and losing it more like youn was. "Ah! How could I come in Second place to her! Youn yelled and punched the mirror cracking it. "Your perfect... Your beautiful no one and I mean no one will get in my way Youn smirked then laughed a bit "that bitch doesn't know what's coming" youn was in his thoughts when he heard a knock at the door. He quickly gathered himself wiping the years and fixing his hear before anwsering. "Hello youn said forcing a smile. "Hey girl the mannger said the show is cancelled do to a upcoming family emergency will have to wait we can go home now" "ok youn said smiling pissed but didn't show it. He then closed the door and frowned. Youn quickly changed to his normal clothes then went home. At home Seungyoun was crying historically he was a mess Hangyul went to ask what happened but youn walked away and slammed the door behind him leaving Hangyul confused. "What ever it is babe I'm right here" Hangyul said knowing it was youn. Hangyul ended up sleeping on the floor this happened many times  so he was use to it. When it came to youn you couldn't tell what mood hell be in or what he'll do it was dangerous being with him so Hangyul gives him space.

I had a dream about this 2 days ago but I forgot some of it and the song😂