Jake growls locking Andrew in a headlock. Lillian scoots closer to us letting the two friends have their fun. "Kaindra do you want to go see Kora and Moona?" Lillian asks keeping an eye on the two men.

Looking down at Enya I raise an eyebrow "do you want to go see a baby?" Enya's eyes light up at the word baby nodding rapidly. I smile gesturing for Lillian to lead the way. The two boys notice our departure breaking apart to follow us.

Enya skips between Lillian and me seeming to have relaxed for the most part. The packed house comes into view surrounded by prospering green trees. Pack members nod as we pass as get lunch ready. Lillian leads us to one of the smaller sitting rooms occupied by three people.

One bright purple glow shows that Brekken is with Kora. "Hello, sister how are Kora and Moona doing today?" Lillian asks as we enter.

Brekken sits beside Kora as she feeds little Moona. "They are doing great sister how are you today?" Brekken asks standing to embrace her sister. Enya's eyes the two spottings the white highlights in Brekken's pink hair were as her sister Lillian's as no highlights in her dark blue hair.

"I am doing fine today Brek thanks for asking we have visitors today K-" Lillian gets cut off as Brekken spots me at the door.

"KAINDRA," she screams running into me. I catch her before we fall holding her up.

"Hello, Brekken long time no see."

We pull apart "too long in my opinion when was the last time we saw each other new Year last year?"

I shake my head "the year before that it's spring now." She shakes her head mumbling about how time works and so on. Introductions take place once everyone is seated. I keep my smile on as the excitement once again fades allowing my mind to get pulled back once again.

I watch as Enya looks between Lillian and Brekken over and over again. Brekken notices and grabs her sister around the shoulders pulling her close. "Yep little fire we are sisters blood and all, but in my opinion I got the better side of the family tree won't you agree."

Enya giggles as the two darker-skinned sisters pull away. "Their father was a witch and their mom a wolf so one got the wolf trait the other the witch they aren't twins though Lillian is six years older than Brekken." I info her before leaning back against the wall.

The seven of us converse till the lunch bell is rung. Brekken and Enya walk together discussing different spells and techniques you can use in magic. Once we enter the massive dining room I greet Landin and Allision the pack Delta and Delta Female.

Chatter and laughter take up most of the table during the lunch hour. Enya meets Rowan Jake and Lillian's son who is her age. When lunch ends I let Enya follow Rowan so they can play. From what I heard at lunch they are going to show each other their abilities, under Brekken's supervision.

Nodding to Robert a pack warrior I leave the clearing to find a peaceful place to do some quick training. Dropping my backpack at my feet I move to a dead tree, taking up a fighter's stance I throw some soft punches and kicks at the tree going for speed over power.

Not even five minutes in and four wolves come to bug me. "Hey you vamp get off our land," a high-pitched voice calls walking closer to my bag and weapons on the ground. I snarl when they get close to my things. "Don't you snarl at us you pesky little bloodsucker get off our land?"

Normally I would chuckle but no urge to come. Instead, I turn around coming face to face with four teenagers probably my age two boys and two girls. "I am allowed to be here," I state calmly ready to go back to what I was doing.

"We never said you could be here bloodsucker so leave." The girl from before says the other three nods in agree meant.

Man do they think they are high and mighty and do they really think calling me bloodsucker is offensive they are just saying what I do to live. "Last time I checked you were not the Alpha or Luna," I say slowly losing interest in being here.

The girl fidgets before standing in a firmer stance "I'm not but they would agree with me."

I raise an eyebrow sending a message to Jake. "Oh really then why did I just have lunch with them and others?"

"I..um..I" I stand waiting patiently for her to find her thoughts "you...you brainwashed them." She finally rests.

I sense Jake and Andrew come closer staying out of sight of the four teens. "Now why would I do that to my friends?" I ask beginning to count, one, two, three.

"Now what is going on here Allie?" Jake asked stepping out of the trees beside me.

She blushes looking down to the ground "this vampire is trespassing on our land Alpha."

He hides a smirk keeping the perfect face of a concerned Alpha. "Really? now and what gave you that idea?"

She blushes even more covering her whole face. She looks to her friends for help but they too are looking down in submission. "She...she came here unannounced and is a vampire they are not allowed on our land Alpha." She stammers out man I should be enjoying these kids getting taught a lesson but I feel anything.

Jake tilts his head as Andrew tries hard not to laugh "since when I never said anything of the sort?"

Somehow the girl, Allie's blush gets even redder. "Vampires are evil blood-sucking creatures Alpha they should not be allowed on our land."

Jake growls causing the four to flinch back "Kaindra is a dear friend of mine and has protected our pack and many others she is here as a guest and you will treat her with respect." His command makes them flinch back some more nodding.

"Yes Alpha," they chorus.

I smile for show turning to Jake and Andrew. "So I am feeling like a little brawl whos game?"

They both grin "you on," they say. I chuckle grabbing my stuff from the ground. The four teens follow us back as I talk with Jake and Andrew. The teen's faces are tomato red at this point but hey that's their fault.

A group is gathered in the training area. "Really? you two wanted a crowd when beat your asses."

They shrug "I told Kora she must have told everyone else." Andrew says kicking off his shoes.

I sigh dropping my bag and removing my jacket. Let's show these wolves what a powerful supernatural looks like. Grinning I block out the voices as much as I can taking my stance in front of Jake and Andrew.

Comment, vote, and share