Chapter 6

I HATE BLOCKING! Finding out where you're coming in from and where you're going is the most boring thing ever. I can literally think of millions of things I could be doing right now. I get it, I'm going up the little elevator thing, when the smoke appears and jumping off when the beat starts! Let me practice it once or twice but after that I'm good. It sucks too because I don't get a sound check because it's a "surprise", how I don't know.

After about an hour of going second by second of where I am supposed to be, I'm finally relieved of my duties and can continue on with my life. I get back to my trailer with Jessie until the one fantasy woman I thought I was putting behind me shows up... Jill.I'm not talking about the always sweet Jill Powell, I'm talking about the in your business, bitchy Jillian Hazel.

She comes up to me and says, "So about your red carpet you can either go two ways: you can own up to the fact your last year has been made up in your head or you can wait to do that when you decide to rebuild your career in a sit down interview, and just go along with what they ask?"

I roll my eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"For the red carpet, what do you want?"

"I'm not doing a red carpet. I don't even know what to do."

"That's why I'm here. Dianna wants you to cover it up, and I highly suggest that too, to keep you out of the public eye during this period. How long are you taking off to be exact?"

"I'm planning until June."

She laughs, "You do realize it's the end of July I think you must be a little lagged or whatever."

I nod, "I know. I want to finish high school. In a totally normal way."

She laughs in a witchy way, "Of course you do! Are we revealing that too?"

"Nope, aren't I supposed to do Ellen and The Talk some time before I leave to go back home?"

She gets dead serious, "Wait Dianna wasn't kidding, was she?"

I shake my head. "I guess I should tell them your taping is gonna reveal something big..."

I nod, I guess I should do the red carpet, it's nothing too serious.

"Why the hell not? What are they going to ask me, and what am I supposed to do?"

She rolls her eyes, "You basically go on the carpet, turn whenever you hear a photographer yell your name. Then you get a three minute interview with a couple people so choose wisely."

I reply, "That's it?"

"Well you are also going to be in three inch heels and being blinded and deafened a little but that's not big deal for you. You are superman after all."

She's even more of a bitch now then I remember. She probably has a bad home life.She goes through specific questions and gives me posing ideas, pretty simple, I guess. Apparently my three RI "friends" are coming too, so that should be interesting.

After my little meeting I get put into hair and makeup. They decide to give me purple eyes, nude lips and curls. I also wear a sequin bow. Oh good. Jill Powell was sweet as always. She showed me some pictures of her kids, which I don't remember.

One is a girl named Kylie who's five, starting kindergarten this year, the other is a little boy named Harrison who's seven. Apparently I babysat them a couple of times... of course I don't remember that either. I had a little less than an hour left, what to do?I ended up taking a nap and after being woken up, doing a workout with Demi. Jessie joined us to and kept laughing at me.

"Sure it could be intense, even though it was meant for a pregnant person..."

The room kind of starts laughing and I roll my eyes, "I just woke up from a coma for Christ sake."