chapter 10

see you again - tyler, the creator

i turn on the water, letting the warmth seep into my skin, washing all the blood and dirt off of me.

you live in my dream state
relocate my fantasy
i stay in reality
you live in my dream - state

i sing along to my music as i wash my hair.

every time i count sheep
that's the only time we make up - make up
you exist behind my eyelids- my eyelids
now, i don't wanna wake up

i scrub my body, the water soothing my sore muscles.

20/20 20/20 vision
cupid hit me - cupid hit me with precision, i
wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind

i smile, thinking about jack, and dance around a bit in the shower.

i'm sick of sick of sick of chasing
you're the one who's always running through my daydreams i,
i can only see your face when i close my eyes

i stand there for a minute, enjoying the warmth.

can i get a kiss?
and can you make it last forever?
i said i'm 'bout to go to war
and i don't know if imma see you again

i turn off the water, and start to dry off.

can i get a kiss? (can i?)
and can you make it last forever? (can you?)
i said i'm 'bout to go war (i'm 'bout to)
and i don't know if imma see you again

i said, oka-

i stop my music, and put on my pajamas, and leave the bathroom after brushing my teeth.

i walk into my room, throw my stuff down on a desk, and jump onto my bed, scaring the shit out of jack in the process. i look up at him, and he's smiling down at me. "hi." i smile at him. "hi." he picks up the blankets, letting me get under the covers. i turn off the lights, and then get comfortable. jack wraps his arms around me, and then i fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat.
-
.
-
.
-
.
-
.
-
.
i wake up, and check what time it was. 5:39 am. i sigh, getting up and grabbing a blanket. jack wakes up as i do this, wrapping his arms around my waist. "what are you doing?" he mumbles, sleepily into my side. "come on, watch the sunrise with me." i smile, pulling him out of bed.

we step out of the bunker, and i walk over into the grass and lay down the blanket, sitting on it. jack lays his head on my lap, looking at the sky, and i light a cigarette. i blow the smoke to the side, not wanting to get it in jacks face. i shuffle my phone, and it starts playing lost - frank ocean. i sway to the music, looking at the sky. i play with jack's hair as i watch the sun rise, and the stars fade away.

now you're lost, lost in the heat of it all
girl you know you're lost, lost in the thrill of it all
miami, amsterdam, tokyo, spain, lost
los angeles, india, lost on a train, lost

jack finally sits up, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me onto his lap. we just sit there for a few minutes, rocking to the music coming from my phone. i look up at jack, "what are we?" he stops for a minute, most likely trying to figure out what to say. "well, we're friends. but, we sleep in the same bed and hug a lot and kiss sometimes and you make me warm and happy and my stomach feels weird when i'm around you and you're super pretty all of the time and i really like being around you even if dean says it's weird and that i'm creepy. so i don't know, but i think that means i love you. and if so, then i'd like to be boyfriend and girlfriend with you, if that's how i'm supposed to say that." he unravels, leaving me a little speechless. "is that okay?" he looks into my eyes, a little scared. "yes. that's more than okay. i think i'm in love with you too. so, i'd like to be boyfriend and girlfriend with you, too."

i smile at him, and his face instantly lights up, and before i can say anything else, he smashes our lips together, which i return, passionately. we pull away, but keep our foreheads together, looking into each other's eyes. "you're my girlfriend." i chuckle a bit. "and you're my boyfriend." we sit there, enjoying the sunrise for a while, before going back into the bunker and going back to sleep.
-
.
-
.
-
.
-
.
-
i wake up, still in jacks arms. i get up, and go to the kitchen. i sit down at the table, sam reading a book. "why are you reading a book in the kitchen?" i ask, sitting down with a bottle of water. "it's quiet in here. and i just got back from a jog. don't judge me." he throws a bitch face, and puts his book down. "jack asked me out, i think we're dating now, lol." i say casually. "you're what? y/n, he's lucifer's son, and he could hurt you. are you sure you want to take that risk?" i get a little upset by his comment, but brush it off. "no, i'm not afraid of him. just because lucifer's bad, doesn't mean he is. he is an archangel's son. not evil's son. he's good, i can tell. i trust him. and it doesn't matter, because i like him anyways. just, wait a minute to tell dean, because we both know how he is." sam smiles, knowing that i was right. "okay, fine. honestly, i believe that jack is good. i just know that dean doesn't think so, and i always want to be safe, because you're my little sister." i grab his hand, and smile, reassuringly. "he will not hurt me. i promise. i'm here and i keep some normality for him, and i'm happy with that. he's a teenage boy, after all. he loves me, i can tell. all he wants is to protect me, not the opposite." my cheeks heat up a bit, thinking about him. "well, okay, if you think so." he smiles, rubbing my hand. "i'm going to rowena's for a little bit. after all, if i do have magical abilities, i should have her help me with it more. i could be helpful." i stand up. "y/n, are you sure you want to go there-with her?" he stands up, nervously. "sammy, i knew her before i knew you. she has basically raised me, and been there my whole life. i promise you, i am not afraid of her. she actually cares for me." i smile. "well, okay, be safe." he smiles, and i walk out of the kitchen, heading to my bedroom.

i open the door to a sleeping jack, sitting up, trying to figure out how to open my phone. "look, i can put your face in it, so it works." he looks at me, confused. "it'll know my face? isn't that weird?" i laugh a bit. "maybe, but you're literally a divine being, so i think you'll be fine." i smile, and show him what to do. he then gets excited, locking my phone, and then unlocking it. and then turning it off again, and showing it his face so it opens again. "that's so cool!" he smiles goofily, making my heart melt, over and over again. he then opens tiktok, and looks at the videos i've made. "you're so funny, and look, that's us!" he smiles, looking through the videos. i giggle a bit, feeling validated. i get up and walk to my closet, starting to pick out clothing for an outfit. "what does the pregnant emoji mean, or the one with the face that's sweating? what is that? and why do people keep on saying "rail me" to the videos of me?" i burst out in laughter. "those are the thirteen year old girls who think that you're attractive. ignore them, you're mine." i chuckle a bit, starting to undress. "oh, do you-do you want me to leave so you can get changed?" an embarrassed jack said, blushing. "no, you're fine. just look away, you creep." i laugh, throwing on some baggy jeans, a pink tank top, and a mesh yellow baggy shirt to go over the tank top. i then put on some pink cat eye sunglasses, and a belt to show off my waist. as i'm lacing up my shoes, i hear shuffling behind me. i stand up, and feel arms snake around my waist. "you're so pretty." jack mumbles into my hair. i turn around and kiss him passionately, before doing my makeup. "okay, i'm ready to go dabble in some dark magic." i joke, grabbing my phone from jack and shoving it in my pocket. "wait, where are you going?" jack asks, following me around my room as a i grab my keys and my knife. "i'm going back to my hometown, i'm visiting rowena to learn more about my magical abilities." he stops, staring at me. "you're leaving me here?" he shoots puppy eyes at me, and i curse sam for teaching him that. "you can come with, if you want, i suppose." i smile, kissing his cheek. "i'll be out front with my car, go get dressed, bug." i smile, leaving my room. "okay!" he smiles before running off to his room.

i'm parked out in front of the bunker, waiting for jack. i see the door open, and then out comes jack, wearing some sort of e-boy-ish outfit, and i can't help but laugh. he had on some black jeans, with a white long sleeved shirt under a black t-shirt. he wore a black belt, and had a couple chains on, wearing a pair of black vans. "where did you learn to dress like that?" i laugh at him. "i saw it on your app. tic tac? i saw a man wear something like this, and the people in his comments liked it, so i figured i'd try it out as well. "well okay, mr.emo." i joke, driving off.