chapter 4

y/n's pov;

it was around 6:50pm. i was about to close shop. i was glad i had jack with me today, he was helpful, and i enjoyed he company. i had spent the last four hours getting to know him more. he was adorable, he loved things like movies, the ones with super heroes and stuff. it was so cute, the way he talked about the things he cared about. like my brothers, or cass. "okay, jack, can you take these keys and lock the front doors? and then turn off the signs in the windows, okay?" i asked him, as i went to sanitize things and vacuum. what? people are gross. "okay, i did it!" he walks back, grinning. "thank you, jack" i said, adoring him. "what else do you need me to do?" he asks, tilting his head a bit. "can you grab my bag? and then turn off the lights? i just need to put some things away, and then we can leave." i explained, grabbing my phone. he nodded his head and walked out.

"hey dean? we just closed up my shop. where are you guys? i figured you'd want your nephilim back." i spoke, chuckling to myself. "oh, we're at a house right now, could we come by later to yours? we can get jack, and, ya know, catch up for the last, what, 20 years?" dean replies, over the phone. "oh, yeah, that's fine! me and jack can make dinner, it'll all work out. be safe, please. can't lose my boys before i even get to have em!" i joke, slightly. "okay, we'll see ya later." he says, before ending the call.

"okay, jackaboy, let's go!" i say, taking my bag and grabbing my keys. he looks at me confused. "jackaboy..?" i start laughing, he smiles a bit. "it's a new nickname, i've decided." i chuckle a bit before unlocking my car and getting in. as i start my car, my phone connects to it and starts playing one of my playlists. my eyes light up as glitter by tyler, the creator starts playing.

i hum along to the beginning of the song, pulling out of the parking lot, jack smiling at me. i look over at him, singing along. "you've beeeeen on my mindd" he giggles a little.
i'm losinn my mind" we both start laughing as i swerve around slightly while driving, in sync with that part. " 'cuz, i hope that we can be more than just friends~" jacks cheeks turn a light shade of pink while i wink at him, him smiling. the chorus starts playing as i glance over to jack. "you know, i had a nice time with you at my work, today." i said, smiling. "i had a very nice time, as well, y/n." he replied, grinning. "why did sam need you to stay with me, anyway?" i question, nervously. "well, apparently, there's something out for you? like a demon, or something. we don't know. rowena called the boys and told them something was off. she also told them that they had a little sister. i don't know, but apparently there's a demon trying to get to you, he sent that vampire after you last night. i guess now, sam, dean, and cass, are trying to kill it." he answered, bluntly. "i'm-oh, okay." i reply, a little..scared.

fireworks, i feel like glitter
and every time you come around, i feel like glitter
you're the one, that i needed in my life
cuz i love having you around
cuz i love- i love having you ar-

i turn off the radio as i pull into my parking spot, getting out of my car and walking towards my house, jack following suit. i unlock the door. "i really like watching you sing to your music. it's very entertaining." jack blurts out, making me blush out of embarrassment. " why thank you" i bowed my head, giggling. jack just stared at me, smiling.

we started making food, since the boys would be there in an hour or so. we decided on chicken alfredo, just because we could. we just laughed and admired each other the whole time. i honestly feel really connected to jack, i feel safe and whole around him.
after we got done with making food, we decided to go sit on my couch and watch tv.
"lucifer? like my father? he has a tv show?" jack asked, confused, looking at my netflix screen. "no, it's not the real lucifer. it's a lucifer with a british accent who moves to la, owns a night club, and fights crime with a cop who he's like-in love with." i reply, trying not to laugh. "oh, well what's big mouth?" he asks, pointing at the next show over. "you can watch that when you're older, you haven't hit puberty yet." i answer, laughing at myself, even though it just confused jack. "but i'm already a grown man? see? look?" jack protests, gesturing towards his body and face. "oh my, anyways." he goes back to looking at netflix. "the office? what's that?" he asks me, and my eyes light up. "yes! we'll watch that." i press on it and it pops up some random episode in some random season, wherever i left off last.

after about thirty minutes, there was a knock at the door, i went to answer it, jack contently watching the tv screen.

as i open it, i'm greeted with my two older brothers, and castiel. "hi! come in!" i exclaim as i move out of the way, letting them enter my home. "dinner's ready, let me go grab everything, please, go sit at the table." i smiled warmly, as they all thanked me, taking their seats. "jack, come here, help me." i yelled over to him, snapping him out of his trance. he came up, grabbed the pots with me, and we brought them to the table.

as everyone got their food, sam spoke up. "hey, y/n, we were all talking, and we don't think it's safe for you here." i choke on my food a bit, confused. "what do you mean?" cass looks over at me. "well, you see, there's a demon after you. well not necessarily a demon, more like, a prince of hell. and he's a little bit more powerful than we thought, so, we figured you could come stay with us, at our bunker." he explained. "but, i have a job, and a house, and-" i protested, before dean cuts me off. "y/n, i know we don't really know you, but you're our baby sister. you're family. we need to keep you safe. please, come home with us." i looked down, thinking for a moment. "okay, fine. it's going to take me maybe an hour to pack all my clothes and things, though." i reply.

after we finish eating, cass comes up to my room with me, offering to help pack, leaving jack, sam, and dean to do dishes. since they're abducting me, it's the most they could do. i grab two duffel bags, and started packing my closet. "y/n, why do you have so much clothing?" castiel questions, tilting his head to the side with a confused look on his face. "what? i like having a style. it's better than leggings and hoodies. i take pride in my wardrobe." i say, taking my clothes off their hangers, and putting both in my bag. castiel was packing my drawers, which held my skirts, pants, and my..undergarments.
"y/n, what's this? is this underwear?" cass asks, holding up a lacy thong. "oh my god!" i exclaim, grabbing it from him and putting it in the bag. "just-pack things, don't study them!" i laugh, shoving the rest of my clothing in my duffel bag, and grabbing all of my shoes. i then pack my makeup/toletries and my witchcraft stuff, like all of my books and ingredients. "y/n, why do you have so many necklaces?" cass asks, looking at all of my chains, which were next to my other jewelry and accessories. "you can never not accessorize too much, remember that." i laugh a bit, before packing it all. lastly, i grab my phone, camera, and my laptop, along with some photos of my mother and my stoner friends throwing it into a backpack. i sigh, looking around my room. "amazon delivers to the bunker, right?" i ask, knowing my room's going to look like shit. "i uhm-i don't think so." he replies, and i sigh. i'll figure some way to decorate. i chuckle to myself, as i grab my guitar case. "okay, i'm ready to go." i smile at cass, walking downstairs.

"holy shit, y/n, how many things do you have!?" dean gasps, seeing castiel with like four large duffel bags. "i know. that's what i said. apparently it's all clothing and 'accessories' because she likes to have 'style' and she taught me that you 'can never accessorize too much' apparently." cass explains very seriously, as if it's a matter of life or death, the laws of accessories. we load all of my things into the trunk of my car, and i go to shove my guitar in the backseat. "a guitar, really?" dean questions me as i set down a box that contained my record player and my vinyls. "yes, big bro, i'm a ~musician~!" i exclaim while giving him some jazz hands. "okay, well that demon kicked my ass today, and i'm tired, so i'm riding with you. sam, drive my baby, but don't hurt her." dean says, while climbing into the passenger seat of my silly little buick lacrosse. "holy shit! heated seats? hell yeah, that's was i'm talking about!" he exclaims, adjusting it so he was plactically laying down. "just follow sam, the bunkers about a two hour drive from here. don't kill us, goodnight." he tells me, as i turn on some music. cool cat by queen starts playing, and i start bopping to myself while my big brother passes out next to me.

jacks pov;

as we start down the road, i look to sam, who's driving. "hey sam, how do you know if you're in love with someone?" i ask, needing to know if what i was feeling for y/n was like-'feelings'. he chokes on air for a moment. "well, i don't know. when you see them, or when they look at you, you feel warm and fuzzy. and everything they do makes you smile, and you care for them. like you want to be around them a lot, and you enjoy their company. i don't know how to explain this all to you, but you'll know it, when you feel it." sam tried to explain, but was struggling. "oh, okay, sick." sam snickered a bit. "sick?" he questioned my response, confusing me. "it's a new word y/n taught me!" i smile, blood rushing to my cheeks as i thought about her.