Chapter 27

Location: L.G.D HQ, Rooftop

Back to back, Spade and Blaze were waiting for the Reunion's next move.

Mephisto: How shameful.

Spade: Kinda ironic coming from a kid like you. Blaze, do the thing.

Blaze: You got it! Show yourselves!

Blaze bit her hand and flicks the blood to a location, the area with the blood heats up until it bursts into flames.

A painful scream was let out when multiple Reunion snipers start to appear from the fire.

Spade: Using reflections of light to conceal yourselves... That's pretty neat.

Blaze: Kouhai! The snipers are retreating!

Spade: Forget about them! Focus on taking out the leaders first!

Mephisto: Spade... Whatever you are... MY HERD WILL DEVOUR YOU!!!

Spade enters a stance with his sword, with Blaze behind him revving up her chainsaw.

Spade: Whatever you say kid, but in the end, your plans will be stopped!

Mephisto: THEN YOU WILL DIE AS A FOOL!!! FAUST!

Shots were fired, arrows were blocked. Spade and Blaze then started their attack, both of them watching their backs while taking out the herd.

Spade: Logger 4 o'clock! 

Spade shouted to Blaze when he saw a Logger on her side.

Blaze: Got it! Give me a boost!

Spade: On it!

Summoning his staff, Spade lays it so Blaze can step on it before slowly lifting it.

Spade: Going UP!

Spade lifts the staff, sending Blaze into the air. Blaze then drops down on the Logger that was in range of her chainsaw. The heated chainsaw cut through the metal armor like butter, instantly cutting through the flesh and killing the Logger.

Faust: Mephisto, let's go. They already killed half of our forces. They won, for now.

Mephisto: ...Why haven't our forces come? Where is Crownslayer? Where is FrostNova?

Faust: This isn't like Chernobog. We couldn't shut down the enemy's communications, so they were able to call reinforcements.

Faust said, getting a silence response from Mephisto.

Faust: Mephisto...

Mephisto: WHY ARE THEY STILL NOT HERE YET?!?!

Faust: We won't know if we're dead. Let's get out of here first.

Blaze: Spade!

Spade: What!

Blaze: Do the thing!

Spade: You got it!

Spade suddenly stood still, putting his sword as he closes his eyes with flames slowly appear around him as the herd approaches him.

Spade: Let the howls of the wolves know fear...

The fire then consumes Spade, confusing the herd and anyone who witness it. Suddenly, Spade appears right next to Faust and Mephisto, only a couple inches away.

Spade: NOTHING PERSONNEL KID!

With a barrage of flaming knives and a flaming gun, Spade was able to take out a group of Heavy Defenders, with explosions happening as chain reactions taking them out one by one.