Chapter 21

Location: Lungmen, Muk Wo Warehouse, Outside

The L.G.D and Rhodes Island were resting outside the Muk Wo warehouse for briefing. Ch'en had only told Spade and the group that someone important was waiting for them inside. Spade, Ch'en, and Hoshiguma were in the middle of the group planning their next plan of attack.

Spade: If it isn't obvious, there's nobody outside the warehouse. The problem is who or what Reunion has prepared for us inside it. But thankfully do to my Truesight vision, most of them are hiding behind some kind of wall.

Ch'en: This place used to be a storage space for construction materials. So it seems that Reunion had set up an ambush by dragging around the construction materials and use them as a cover and hiding spots.

Hoshiguma: Ch'en, is Phal your informant?

Spade raises a brow upon hearing the name.

Spade: Phal?

Ch'en: ...Yes. Did you overhear our conversation?

Hoshiguma: I tried my best not to. I've known him for a long time, more than 10 years. There's no way I could not recognize his voice. When did you make him an informant?

Ch'en: More than a year ago.

Hoshiguma: You should have at least told me about it.

Ch'en didn't reply as it starts to rain.

Ch'en: ...It's about to rain. Let's get started and chase the enemy out of their ambush spots.

Hoshiguma: [Sigh] We're already too late. If we're going with your plan, he's going to bleed out. I'll draw Reunion's fire. The rest of you should seize the opportunity to surround them and end this quickly.

Ch'en: Too dangerous.

Hoshiguma: But it's the fastest way to win. And we need Spade there so he could help Phal.

Spade: Ch'en, just let us do it. I could still help Hoshiguma if she gets hurt.

Ch'en hesitate at first, but agrees.

Ch'en: Alright... Follow Hoshiguma's instructions, and make it quick

Spade: You hear that guys? Follow Hoshiguma for now! Those who don't are gonna get their ass kicked!

R.I Operators: Understood!

A few minutes later, Spade and the rest of the Operators watched from the sidelines while Hoshiguma stood in front of the entrance, Hannya beside her at the ready.

Spade: We're ready to go, Hoshi.

Hoshiguma: Good, good. I'm going to flush them out of their hiding spots. Give me a few minutes.

Spade: I'll give ya 3.

Hoshiguma: Hah, 3's all I need.

Ch'en: Spade! This is no time to joke! Hoshiguma! That is way too reckless even for you!

Spade: Come on, there's got to be humor on the battlefield, plus it helps me calm down my nerves. Also, Hoshi, if you need help just say the word. 

Hoshiguma: No need. Just give me my 3 minutes.

Spade: Your chose.

Hoshiguma: Here we go.

Reunion Member 1: Get ready!

Reunion Member 2: Don't let her get any closer than that...!