Chapter 15

Location: Hung's Bar, Lungmen

After a few hours of drinking and chatting, currently, a nervous Spade is being pinned down by a drunk Ch'en. 

Ch'en: Spade~

Spade: No! Bad, Ch'en! Stop it!

Ch'en giggles a bit as she leans her face closer towards Spade. Spade could smell the alcohol in her breath.

Aak: Oho! Looks like the Wildcard is getting some action!

Spade then looks at Hung for help.

Spade: HUNG! HELP ME!

Hung: Sorry, Spade, it's company rule that we don't touch customers without their consent.

Spade Thoughts: What kind of rule is that when there's a drunk person on you?!?!

Spade thought as the hypersexual Ch'en attempts to take off his clothes.

Ch'en: Let's continue at where we left off a few nights ago~.

Spade: Ch'en, now it's a bad time for this!

After a few more attempts, Spade finally got out of Ch'en's cluthes.

Spade: Check yo self!

Ch'en: Huh?

Before Ch'en could retaliate, she was suddenly chopped in the neck, due to the amount of force Spade used in the chop, Ch'en went limp as Spade checks her pulse and let out a sigh of relief. 

Hung: Is she dead?

Aak: Oooh~ A new patient to experimen- I mean to treat. Yeah, treat!

Spade: No... Just don't.

Timeskip

Hung: Come again!

Aak: Hope we see each other again, my dude!

Spade replied with a two-finger salute as he exits the bar with Ch'en on his back with her head resting on his shoulder.

After walking a few minute Spade realizes something.

Spade: Wait, where is Ch'en apartment?

Spade realizes as he looks around before sighing.

Spade Thoughts: Looks like I have to take her back to base... for now.

Timeskip

Location: Rhodes Island

Spade walked through the empty halls of Rhodes Island still carrying Ch'en behind him, it was quiet except for the soft hum of the engine coming from somewhere in the base.

On the way to his dorm, Spade was met with someone sitting outside a door.

Spade: Saria?

Saria raised her head towards the direction of the voice.

Saria: Good Evening, Spade. Who is that on your back?

Spade: ...It's a long story. Why are you outside your room? Didn't you share one with Silence?

Saria: Silence kicked me out...

Spade: Why?

Saria then explains the reason for how she got kicked out as Spade touches the bridge of his nose.