"You've gotten a lot more confident, y'know." I rolled my eyes, standing in front of him as I examined the boy before me, "Getting fucked over by Malfoy senior and Malfoy junior does that to you."

There was a slight pause as memories from last year washed over both of us. I don't feel bad that his father is in Azkaban, he was the reason my life went to shit in the first place. I hope he rots there for all I care.

"How did you get over me?" He breathed, his attention focused on the wall beside him.

"Who said I'm over you?" I smirked, staring into his eyes.

He ran a hand through his hair, something that always drove me fucking insane, "You could barely be in the same room as me. Now your inches away, Vanderwal."

I nodded my head because he isn't wrong, I could barely stand being in the same room as him a few months ago. 

"Fucking better men helps to ease your mind a little," I smirked. His eyes widened at my response and I chuckled before turning around and leaving him speechless.

My smirk was wiped off of my face when I felt his cold hands grasp the back of my neck, pulling me back towards him and smashing me against the wall.

"What was that?" He whispered in my ear, his breath making goosebumps appear. His icy rings were beginning to dig into the skin of my neck, it oddly felt pleasurable.

I gulped slightly and thought I should tease him since he wants to play this way, "Fucking men that were better than you, helped."

His face grew colder and more frigid as more words were being spat out of my mouth. Without letting go of my neck, he brought his lips onto mine - aggressively kissing me.

Without a second thought, I gave in immediately. His grip on my throat increased the more his kiss got aggressive. 

"Jump," he commanded and I did as he said. I jumped into his arms as he held onto my thighs, pinning me against the wall.

His hand immediately travelled to my upper thigh, pulling my underwear down. "Draco, what are-"

"Shut the fuck up slut," he interrupted me, pulling the rest of it down and chucking it on the floor.

I shouldn't be doing this.

I'm falling into old habits. 

I'm going to get hurt again.

Fuck this...

His kisses trailed down from my lips to my jaw and finally to my neck and I let out a slight moan of satisfaction, my hand being snaked around his neck - squeezing it slightly.

I brought my hounds down to his belt and began unbuckling it. I pulled down his trousers along with his boxers. He stopped to look at me for a slight second, "Are you-"

"Just fuck me already," I snapped, interrupting him as I crashed my lips back onto his, needing to feel his touch. 

I felt a smirk grow onto his lips as he lifted me up higher and shoved the tip in. I winced slightly and he paused, staring at me for further confirmation. "Did I say you can stop?" I breathed out.

No second lost, he shoved the whole length of his dick inside me, making me moan his name. His pace increased incredibly faster and I arched my back in pleasure, "Fuck...Draco."

He used one of his hands to choke me again so I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist, pushing his body further into me. "Fater..." I moaned, barely able to breathe. 

"You feel so fucking good, Coraline," he panted between breathes, his grip on my neck increasing. I could feel the sweat beginning to drip down my face.

"I-I'm going to c-cum," I stuttered, pulling strands of his hair as he fucked me harder.

His grip hardened around my neck, "Cum for me, Coraline. I fucking dare you."  

I felt my walls clenching and a feeling of rush went over me as I screamed his name, praying to Merlin no one can fucking hear me. He pulled out of me, putting my legs down, his grip on my neck softens slightly.

"Are you not going to-"

He threw me onto the floor before grabbing my face and shoving his dick inside my mouth, I was taken by surprise a bit but felt myself being turned on a bit more.

He groaned loudly before his cum shot into my mouth. "Swallow it like the fucking whore you are," he demanded and I did as he said.

I swallowed his cum and wiped my lips with my thumb, sitting by the wall as he pulled his trousers back up and sat next to me.

We sat in silence for a while, catching our breaths. I didn't know what to say, that was so sudden and rushed but it felt so fucking good.

"Never again?" He asked between breaths as he turned his head to look at me.

"Never again!"