CHAPTER-18

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu..

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

_________________________________________

Aala's pov:

"Mama... I nweed cake strawbwerry cwake!" My little munchkin demanded banging his fist on the marble kitchen counter while he sat on the bar stool.

"Yes my handsome little man your wish is our command, cake coming right up!" The head cook lia an elderly woman told him kissing his cheek.

He has all the ladies wrapped around his pinky fingers my charming munchkin! Since the time we have arrived in this mansion all the maids and cooks were fond of him.

"No cake anymore to you, You're spoiling him lia, its his third cake slice since morning!" I contradicted and zain pouted hearing a no from me, his puppy dog eyes already melting my fake anger.

"Pwease mommy!" He pouted again battling his lashes for an added extra effort to make me succumb to his demands.

Sly boy!

"Awwwei.... he looks so cute! I want to squish those chubby cheeks!" Another young cook gushed while his puppy eyes narrowed instantly "I'm not cwute I'm handsome!" He told them with anger then instantly turned to look at me to continue his pleadings for having that delicious strawberry delight.

Everyone laughed seeing his cute antics as I finally nodded at lia to give him his request as she placed the pastry in front of him.

"So whats cooking for dinner?" I asked wrapping the apron around my waist as I loved helping them to prepare the dinner.

Event though there are 25 cooks to prepare meals, I still loved helping them, I get bored all day not doing anything and cooking is my hobby!

"We're making a lot of things as usual but as per young masters liking you can prepare his favorite mac and cheese with extra addition of oregano and dil, he loves herbs in his dish!" Lia told as Oliver the head butler entered the kitchen who happened to be the loving husband of lia both working for this family from their young age.

"Master's ususal please and he wants Darjeeling tea not the chamomile one!" He told the younger cooks who nodded at him and eagerly put everything in a wooden tray which consisted a bowl of greens creamy soup with a loaf of multigrain baguette cut into perfect pieces, his tables with warm water and his tea placed neatly with his cutleries and paper towels folded to perfection.

Oliver took the tray of food to his study where he spends most of the time.

"How many times do I have to repeat it to you guys that I want my dinner to be exact at 7:00 pm not even a minute late and who the hell made my dinner today didn't you know I don't eat gluten, if you do it one more time I'll ask aunt to throw you out of this mansion!" Aleena screamed coming into the kitchen as all the maids straightened and bowed down their head in fear.

She wore a tight red bodycon dress which hugged her figure perfectly " what's the use of her beauty when the  venom in her voice and anger in her eyes will make you think twice" a maid whispered to another who stood behind me.

"I-im sorry m-mam.. it was me who m-made your dinner today, please don't report it to senior madame I'll remember it!" The cook bowed in fear and she just scrunched her face in disgust looking at her "I'm in good mood today so I'm sparing your good for nothing creature to stay in this mansion!" She said acidly and on her way back she threw a foul look towards my direction then stormed off.