CHAPTER-20

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

I thought to spice things up hope you like it ;)
_________________________________________

Aala's pov :

I kept scribbling on my drawing book as I looked up to check on zain time to time who was riding his Lamborghini in his playroom happily and smiled seeing his merry mood.

"Mama i nweed ice crweam!" Zain pouted coming near me

Here we go again!

"No baby you already had lots of it yesterday and you'll catch cold!" I told him shaking my head.

"Pwease mommy... just one last time, i want icy!" He pouted even more while on the verge of crying he and his love for ice cream will never end.

"Just this one last time and no chocolates for the rest of day ok ?" I asked, he thought for some seconds and nodded his head in yes but still pouting.

I buzzed the intercom which was implanted on the wall "Elena can you please bring a bowl of strawberry ice cream for zain!"

"Sure madame just coming right now!" She answered back and zain nodded grinning.

"Ice cweam...icy....ice cweam!" He sing sang in a funny voice which made me chuckle seeing his antics.

Then I switched my charcoal pencil two shades darker to define the outline of the pearl and ruby embedded necklace.

Detailing is the key to make any jewelry an antique piece, its what makes your piece different from others not many notice the details but it is what makes a huge impact.

I smiled seeing my completed work, my hand was dirty from using the charcoal and graphite pencils I entered the washroom and washed my hands squeaky clean.

When I re-entered the room I was shocked  to see zaamin flipping the pages of my drawing book with kneen concentration while sitting on the loveseat.

I was wondering how he arrived this early was not he supposed be in office, it was just past lunch time.

"When did you arrive?" I asked as he looked up to see me standing in front of him.

"Just ten minutes before sunshine and I asked lia to set up the table as she said you also didn't had lunch yet!" He told standing still looking at my book.

"Can I have my book back?" I asked him in hesitation, he nodded his head in no with a smirk on his face.

"And how about NO, I feel so wounded sunshine you didn't thought to tell me that how amazing of an artist my wife is!" 

I looked at him not knowing how to answer him, I usually get uncomfortable when someone praises me "it's...I just draw when I'm feeling bored zaamin, it's not that good!" I shrugged and he raised a brow at my answer.

"It's not that good? Are you kidding me sunshine?" He asked in disbelief like that was the most absurd thing he have heard.

"I'm not!" I told him normally whats their to kid around its just my drawings thats it, whats there to brag whether if its good or great? That doesn't matter to me.