What the hell

It was quiet. too quiet. I tried moving my arms. i couldn't feel them. i tried moving my legs. nope. I frowned, honestly i was a little scared. I opened my eyes slowly, the bright lights blinding me for a bit, then everything seemed semi-clear, slightly blurry. Why was in a hospital? I tried sitting up, but couldn't. what the hell? i thought. What's wrong with me? Last thing i could remember was that i was pissed, i was crossing the street and- crap! No. no no no no no. It suddenly hit me.  I got hit by god damn car. I looked around and the room seemed slightly too bright, as in everything is white. Like, a hospital, but it wasn't. I couldn't feel anything. was i paralized?  Is this another one of my terrible nightmares?

A lady that looked like a nurse walked in checked out a few things, but didn't even speak to me. "Excuse me" i looked up at her yet she didn't pay attention to me. "excuse me" nothing. she mumbled a couple of things and wrote in her notebook. "Hey! i'm talking to you!" She ignored me again and then left. Great. I looked at some whiteboard across the room and squinted my eyes trying to read it. It's official. the injuries are terrible. i'm paralized for life. tears started spilling out of my eyes. I cried harder. I sobbed. I screamed. No seemed to hear me, or maybe even care. where are the boys?

*****************************************************************************************

Cliffhanger?

oh, oops. i'm sorry!!!!! but hey. comment some baby names, boys and girls. unique names please. something nice. i will give you credit if i use yours!!!!  i may need em later. and yes for this story.

Don't ask why. just keep reading ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox motha fuckaassss

Jess x