We've been warned.

We sat in my Hotel room while im getting in trouble with 5sos. You're probaly like 'why da fuq am i getting into trouble for'. Well, i should've told management what the boy's been doing. But then the boys would hate me. Difficult decisions , eh.

"How can you be so care free!! Do wanna lose your job?! huh?" Victor sighed. Victor head of the stupid management shit was mad as fuck. The boys sat on the bed with their head down. I was too but kept glancing over at them. Victor kept yelling and gave us warning. "One more stupid move, and say goodbye to the wonderful 5 seconds of summer" and he left. The guys jumped up and stretched.

"well, that went well" Luke chuckled. The rest laughed.

"Dude, that was hilarious!" Calum said fixing his shirt. I rolled my eyes keeping my head down.

"So fxcking annoying" i mumbled. They stopped. I felt they're eyes glued on me. One of them stood right in front of me.

"what was that?" Michael asked. i slowly looked up, got up, and pushed him away. "You guys are so fxcking annoying!! you guys changed!!" i yelled as a tear streamed down my face, i looked into their eyes. "you four ruined my life! I thought we had a connection! i thought we were family and you guys were childish and fun! now you're turning into some shitty band!" i walked out slamming the door shut.

I. CANNOT fxcking live like this! what if they never met me? No, what if i never went for a walk, jumped a stupid fence, got a spained ankle and got help by... who was it again? Michael? God. God? i dont believe in god. i believe in science. Luck? Luck is for losers. Love? Love makes you weak. Love is an excuse for pain. Life? Life is for mistakes. But not as many as the guys have done. I'm done trying help a bunch of 5 years olds find their way. I'm done laughing with them. I'm done playing their little games. I'm done loving them... I'm done -

I may not have been paying attention, but i knew i was crossing the street..

i knew wasn't paying attention..

but what i didnt know, was that a car was coming...

then, out of fucking nowhere..

Everything went black. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move.

*************************************************************

HAAAAAAIIIIIIIII WASSSUUUPPP!!!!

sorry it's been sooooooo loooonngg. but i'm back and better than ever!!

&& sorry for short chap...

BTW new story i posted called HeartBreak girl.

i saw the comments for my last chap i updated after i read them. I MADE YA'LL OBSSESED!!!! YYYAAASSSSSS!!! Lol. that was a goal ;P

read.vote.share.keep reading.

xxxxxxxxxooooooooooo motha fuckassss

Love you beautiful kids :D