Amnesia's the answer

I woke up suddenly, gasping for breath. I sat up in and found myself in a hospital room. An actual hospital. I wipped my sweaty forehead and tried calming myself. It was just a dream. Just A Dream.

I had a band and on my head, i touched it and it hurt like a bitch. I groaned laying back down. That dream felt real. Too real. I don't plan on getting hit by a car ever again. The nurse walks in, the same one as in the dream, and smiles at me. "Morning gorgeous. How ya feelin?"

"I,uh, i'm not sure. My head hurts. Like, a lot" I reply. She checks my temperature and other stuff walking back and forth. While she's looking something up on the computer she turns to me, "The boys are really worried about you. They've been here since they brought you and hadn't moved since" I frowned. What boys?  "uh uuuh w-who?" She sticks a needle in me and i wince. "The 5 seconds of...summer guys" I stare at her. "The band" i raise an eyebrow. "Your friends" I blinked multiple times. 5 seconds of summer. Then band? MY friends? I chuckled, she MUST be insane. "I have noooo idea what you're talking about"

She frowns and cups my face looking at me carefully. "hmmm... oh sweety. That car hit you harder than i thought" She let's go and writes something down. "What in the living hell are you taling about!?" I'm freaking at this point honestly. All i remember is walking around town, passed by The Oracle..."

Then it hit me. just like the car.

*********************************************************************************

ZAYN LEFT THE BAND!! FOREVER WILL BE PART OF 1D NO MATTER WHAT. DIRECTIONER IS A PROMISE. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE DIRECTION. #1DfamStayStrong

so here's a little update...

while im drowning in my tears!!!

jx