It's a good day. . .

Time literally flew. 

seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months. Nothing much happened during the past... i think two years. Except going to parties and getting wasted, hooking up with different people and trying some mari. It's just same old-same old. We've been out and about touring, that i haven't been home. well, not home, but at the orphanage. I decided i needed some time apart from my awesome life and go reunite with some awesome people. They were soon to start their new touring stuff and i didn't want to be in the way of anything so i booked some tickets for the next flight to Oakland, CA.   

Finally walking down a familiar busy street, i approach a building where my dearest friend created her own beauty palace. I walk in and didn't expect the other 3 to be in here too. The four look at me as i walk in. Kristia, Niki, & Luna smile politely, but Abby didn't seem too happy to see me. "Ohmygosh! guys, it's been so long!" I Go for a hug but Abby stood up arms crossed. "No, Stop" EVeryone does as told as i look at her in confusion. "You don't get to come in here and suddenly be back in our lives like nothing!" I frowned. "Abby, what are you talking about? i came back to see you guys. My friends and best friend..." 

"You cant do that. How come you're back all of a sudden? Got bored with your boy toys? Did they not give you enough attention? Or were you just looking for more trouble to cause!?" I couldn't believe this was coming out of my best friends mouth. "Sorry for trying to come back to my friends!"

"Sorry? you're sorry!? that shit isn't fixing anything! you leave and live a wonderful luxurious life. and come back after all this time, and for what? expect us to go back to normal? like you  never left and didn't call or text. we saw everything you did. we follow you and have you on every social media. you didn't think twice about us. or even once!" 

"AAgh for fucks sake! can't you appreciate the fact that i'm actually here?" I looked at her in disbelief. My own best friend was being a real bitch. I love her, but seriously, Can she not? "Fine!. You don't want me here? I'll leave." I turned heading back out the door. "If anyone needs me, i'll be in San Francisco." I called an Uber and left right away. 

I shouldn't have come back. 

KristiaWiegand lunarblue003 Dance_Queen_13