1(try hard.)

Siiiiiiigh. Ugh I'm exhausted. I have to wake up earlier than the boys, get myself ready, take a look at the days' schedule, wake the boys, wake the up again, feed them, and whatever the day has planned for us. I mean them. Yeah I uh meant them, I'm just helping.

I was walking towards the back lounge web I heard humming coming from there. I listened ad quietly opened the door. All the boys had notebooks, guitars, and ash had his drum thingy that he uses for acoustic shows.

"hey" they looked up and kinda maybe smiled? "It's nice seeing you all here together ya know" They completely ignored me! I think.

"well I'll leave you guys songwriting. And um yeah" I left quickly and laid in my bunk. I dot know how long I can survive without them actually talking to me nicely. I have nothing to do might as well nap.

****

-3 hours later-

"clarissa" someone kept poking me and it was getting really annoying. "clarissa! Wake uuuup!" I turned over to see who it was but instead I think I slapped someone in the face! I rubbed my eyes and started laughing. Ashton was rubbing his cheek softly.

"what the hell, clare?!"

"sorry, just don't do that again" I said reaching for his cheek but he backed away. I frowned.

"let's go"

"where?"

"a party"

"why?"

"we're bored"

"so?"

"get dressed"

"what if I don't want to"

"you either stay here and be a nerd and read books or come along" ouch. He walked away and I flipped him off.

Cannot believe this. He's being a complete jerk. These aren't the boys I fell (hard) for.

I dressed in a stupid dress and stupid high ass heels that the boys are making wear. I curled my hair and wore some makeup. I out on a dress hat, a bracelet that says 'Dream', and my purse.

****

We were almost there(I hope), because I saw some people almost falling over and slutty looking gals. I cannot believe I'm coming looking like slutty-ish 17 year old. Ugh I hate the feeling I feel so open.

The car finally came to a stop and from the dark windows I saw there was a whole lot of paparazzi. The boys got out first and then Ashton. He waited for me.

When I stepped out, he immediately laced his hands with mine. I looked at him.

"what the hell! First your a jerk, know you wanna hold my hand?" I hissed. He roles his eyes and took out his phone. He handed it to me and then I understood. Management.

It read:

"Ashton, I need you to show the world that you and Clarissa are dating. Hold her hand kiss her.. Like a real couple. And, yes, this is an obligation. You must do it. Or there will be consequences for the ENTIRE band." I wanted to rip my hair off! I was about to say something but I know I can't in public so I kept it inside. I put his phone back in his pocket.

We all walked in together and decided that we go our separate ways. Michael went to hang with an old friend. Calum Was talking to the bartender chic, and Luke was hanging with Niall at a booth, both eating.

They left ash and I standing there. Some guys gave me looks and winks. Some guy wanted to twerk on me. But Ashton kinda pulled me closer to him.

"don't worry, I'm here" he whispered in
My ear. I squeezed his hand a little and got closer to him. This is scary. We both sat together, sitting side-by-side at a booth, and we ordered a couple a drinks. I didn't notice our hands were still laced.