2(Replay)

hi guys!!!

pls don't hate me for not updating anything! ive been going through very very bad bullsh*t soo yeah. umm well here is another chap for u 5 seconds of summer lovers! and im so mad im not going to see them in SF! URGH i hate life!!! anyway...... here you go and enjoy! don't forget to vote you beautiful people!!

__________________________________________________________________________

RECAP****

"who carries mouth wash" I heard ash mutter, I punched his stomach. I rinsed my mouth out and flushed it. I stood up straight and sighed. I turned to face ash but he was crying.

"whats wrong?" my voice was shaky.

"im sorry. im so so sorry" he sobbed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I let him cry on my shoulder. I heard him stop and sniff. I let go of him and walked out to the sinks. I took aid of his busted lip, all ash did was look at me.

I stopped and looked up at his beautiful greenish hazel eyes. I was frozen at the spot. he leaned down and laid a soft kiss on my lips. I didn't say I didn't like it so I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips onto his. we were both getting into the kiss when he picked me up and sat me on the sink counter........

****

..... Ash and I were basically making out, for a while. out of nowhere his phones vibrates, which brakes the kiss. I was breathing really hard.

"what? Okay.... No..... NO!...... You're- he's crazy.... Kay bye" He hung and ran his hand through his hair.

"well...."

"let's go" he started walking, leaving me behind. I jumped off the counter and caught up with him.

"Ashton whats go-" I started tearing up. what happened to calum!

Ashton was frozen at the spot. A bunch of paramedics and what not were here to get him to the hospital.

I went to ash an laced my hands with his.I felt him squeeze a little.

"Clare! Ash!" Luke walked over with really red, red eyes. I let Ashton's hand go and hugged Luke. I soon felt someone hug from behind. I looked up and saw Ashton and Michael behind Luke. All , crying our eyes out and just hoping Calum will be alright.

********

From the club, we took a taxi and headed straight to the hospital. The ride there was quiet and well, awkward. I was feeling sleepy and wanted to just lean on something/someone and just die. the boys are quietly sobbing and im just trying to keep myself together.

why did this have to happen? and to calum, he's innocent ((most times)), unless he was drunk. which he- fuck man! he was and he was obviously not himself. none of us were today.

****Emergency room***

We quickly got out the taxi and pretty much ran inside. But I had to take may heals off in the middle of the street to catch up with them.

Michael walked to the counter and asked for calum. We were a couple feet back, Lashton was sitting down, I stood in front of them both trying to calm them down.

"What do you fucking mean?!!?!" I heard a hard pound on the counter behind me. I quickly turned seeing a devastated Michael. I rush to him and tried pulling him aside.

"mikey baby. Please calm down! Mikey!" he kept pushing me away. I kept trying until he pushed me hard making fall back. I gasped; looked up at him scared.

-----------------

Dun fun dunn! Lol umm sorry for short chap. I'm am terribly sorry for it being on and not updating, I've been terribly busy. Umm wait a couple more days for another update. Please please please, inbox me if you want me to update any other one of my stories!!

Xoxoxo
Jess

Ps.
Again,

IM FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!

Love ya:)