Damn

- A month and ten days later -

Touring with the boys has turned into fucking living hell. I have officially become the babysitter. The boys treat me different than when i first met them. They, are different. They go clubbing whenever they can. They party in the hotel room, get drunk till they pass out. the boys and i dont even share the hotel rooms anymore. I always see a girl walking in and out of they're room. They threatened me to swear to not say anything to anyone. i swore. it wasn't a promise. Doesn't mean i can't tell anyone...

what happened to us?

what happened to them?

what kind of bullshit are they getting me into?

************************************

I'm stuck in the hotel room while the boys are playing with some girls in theirs. Management is visiting  today and if the boys dont get their shit together we're all fucking screwed. I'm pacing back and forth Blasting some music so i dont hear anything theyre saying and doing. yeah, its THAT bad.  Management doesn't get here till exaclty one hour. I should take a walk. i can't let the boys see or hear me walk out. So, i quickly get my hoodie. okay, well, Ashton's hoodie. I open the door slowly and speed walk towards the elvator.

i push the botton but it's taking forever. i hear Caulm's voice in the distance and i start to panic. I push the bottom over and over but it doesnt budge. Fuck!! I hear footsteps coming my way, finally the elevator doors open and i hurry in. I try closing them but then again. they don't. The footsteps get closer till Calum comes into view. I gasp.

"Clarissa? where the hell do you think you're go-" the doors close before he could finish. I take a deep breath. Well that was a close one.

The elevator stops, opens its doors and i walk out. I casually and calmly walk. "There she is!" I turn and the boys are running towards me. I didn't know wether to run or explain. But i panicked and ran towards the back of the building.

"Clarissa!!" Ashton yelled. "Stop!!" Michael yelled after. I kept running till i tripped in the private parking zone. I panted, tried getting up but i twisted my ankle. it hurt like a bitch. I finally got up before they put their hands on me but then i tripped again. Not my day. The boys cought up and gripped my arms.

"Where the hell were you thinking you slu-" before Ash could finish we all looked up at someone who cleared their throat. Let's just say management was on point. We were all shocked.

We're screwed.