City lights

"Cuz you shine brighter than anyone" // Paramore 

Hi guys. just wanted to stop by and say hola chicas and chicos if there's any. i've felt so calm lately. except the allergies. they aint calm. currently supposed to be doing hw. but im not. just chillin eatin nutella on toast. :) 

follow @NotYour3Am                        LMAO  

- - - - - - - - 

After a while i've realized i have no actual place to call home. And coming back to a familiar place really opened my eyes. As soon as i came back i bought a place. An apartment with a view of the buildings, and the ocean.  I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!! Also there's a starbucks shop on the first floor. Yay! 

Slowy i've been buying my furniture and decorating. The walls were painted first, then furniture is put in place, and then the rest of my decor was done. I adopted a husky pup and young cat. I finished my place in about two months because i've actually went back to public school and my job is on the weekends. The guys loaned me money and i used to pay for all my personal things. Now i'm working to pay it back. Feels nice to have a normal life. I've been keeping up with 5SOS  through social media and they seem to have their life together. I'm not on them 24/7, but all i see are tweets and pictures that's it, anything else i refuse to believe. I spend my time on my furry friends and studying. Whatever other time i've got has been spent reading, or walking, or painting. As you can see it seems fine at first, but after a while this is going to get boring. 

A couple more months of the same boring routine, and now it's April. In a month i graduate to go work as a graphic designer and/or a veterinarian. Of course since i've been with the guys touring, i got home schooled on the road and i worked a lot. I started college on the road and now i'm nearly done with school at 17.

 Nothing new in my life has really happened. I've spent the holidays with my pets because they're the only family i have. My co-workers spent it with theirs, so really all i have left is my pets. The boys haven't contacted me since last time i've seen them. Maybe it's because i got a new phone, but that doesn't mean they can't DM me on any of my social media pages. The girls have called here and there to catch up on a drink. That's it. I live a very lonely life. 

Usually, i'm excited for my birthday, mostly because every birthday i've spent wishing that i'd have a family. Now i've got one and left me. Everything just happened wayyy too fast. Now time seems to be slower than ever. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

just in case ya'll were wondering, i live really really close to San Francisco. I love the Bay area!