Time

After hours of sleeping in a white room i woke up to the sound of a baby crying. Again, the lights seem so damn blinding.  I try moving my arms and legs and i literally i almost cried. i can feel them and actually move. I sat up and looked around. On my right was the heart monitor thingy, and on my left was some sort of baby crib. What the hell? I slowly get up but stop as i get a sharp pain in my stomach. I slowly put my feet on the cold floor and shivered. Looking over at the baby, a card cought my eye. I grabbed it and read it.

Name: Octavia Summers

Gender: Female

Born: june 12th 2015

Parent/guardian: Clarissa Summers

I dropped the card. I'm a MOM?! since when?!  i dont remeber ever... Shit. shitty shit shit. What the hell is going on? I'm scared and totally completely confused. Where am i? what do they want from me? I sat on the bed with my knees to my chest. Tears form slowly falling. The door opens and the nurse comes in.

"Sweety, you're finaly up" She sounded surprised. i frowned and nodded wiping my eyes.

"Where am i?" she ignored the question. She walked towards the baby. wait, my baby. She picked her up and rocked her.

"Who's the father?" i asked playing with my hands. She laughed.  Her laugh was sort of dry.

"oh darling. you should know"

"but i don't." She just shrugged. I sighed, truned to check the time. Two o'clock on the dot. I looked at the date. JUNE 15??!! i remebered the card read june 12th but it just didnt click till now. Last time i remember it was February.  February 2014. It's June 2015. Someone really needs to explain to me right now how in the world i'm here. why, how, when, why...

*********************************************************************************************

Speaking of time. it's been forever since i've updated. IM SOWWY MY WITTLE KITTENS, PENGUINS, TURTLES, and yeah. xxxxxx

Follow me on Twitter: @JessiesEmpire