Chapter 15 - INTERN ARC PART 1

Start from the beginning

"Do you have any information regarding Ramenman Hero Office?!" Without wasting his precious time, the elemental user quickly asked. Eyes full of anticipation now landed on the teacher's downturned eyes. Unknown to the both of them, Boboiboy's sudden question quickly caught others' attention.

"To answer your question that office belongs to Slurping Hero: Ramenman. To be more specific, it was built 4 months ago, so only a little people knew the existence of Ramenman's hero agency."

"I also heard that his office is specialize in foreign heroes related-stuff. Such as, hero transfer to other country or the other way around. Probably a factor as to why his office is least-known among the society." Aizawa explained while Boboiboy took a few notes.

"Does this agency catch your attention?" The raven-haired teacher asked

"Yes, sir! I have this familiar feeling I need to go there!" Boboiboy answered earnestly.

"I see. Then, let me tell you this... Pick wisely. It's not like that I disagree with your choice, but if you picked a more popular company then you'll gain a better fighting and intern experience." The teacher continued. "As your teacher it's my duty to tell you this."

Slowly, Boboiboy gave his teacher a reassuring smile. "Thank you for the advice, sir... But I'm still sticking with my choice! To be honest, I don't care about popularity. Although, this may sound crazy but, I have the feeling that this person understands my quirk better than anybody else! That's why, I'm not afraid of trying!"

The unwavering look that the elemental user gave to him had made Aizawa sighed in relief. Determination. That what's needed to convince him. "Good to hear that." The teacher slowly replied.

"Thank you for helping me, sir! Awesome! (Terbaik!)" With that, the elemental user left the teacher's lodge.

"You got an interesting student there." The R-rated Hero commented. "Usually, students would aim for a bigger company rather than a company that is hardly known by other people."

"True. However, not everyone has the same opinion. What matters the most is how much will they grow after their internship."

...................

Boboiboy walked back to class with a wide smile on his face. "It's decided! Ramenman Hero Office! I hope you're ready for me!" The boy was in his own thought that he didn't realize that he bumped into someone. He was about to fall when the blonde boy caught his hand.

"Woah there! Are you alright?" The person he bumped into quickly asked.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention with my surrounding!" Boboiboy quickly apologized as he blushed in embarrassment. "Me and my clumsiness!" He inwardly shouted.

The blonde boy quickly let a loud laugh while his raven-haired friend and a periwinkle-haired girl looked at him with a surprised look. "Geez, it's fine! There's nothing to be worried about!"

"I see. Again, I'm sorry about that, then if you'll excuse me..." Boboiboy was about to leave them when...

"Wait a minute... orange dinosaur hat... Hey! Aren't you the first-year that could manipulate seven elements?!" It gave the elemental user a surprise when the blonde boy quickly approached him. "I heard you placed third in the UA Sports Festival! Congrats!"

"Mirio! You're making him uncomfortable." His raven-haired friend, Tamaki quickly reprimanded him. "Others may think you're bullying him too!"

"What? (Apakah?) No, he didn't do anything wrong to me!" Boboiboy was sweating nervously now. He didn't want to create a misunderstanding here!