Chapter 4.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 4.5

(This special chapter is a collection of short stories that took place around Chapter 4)

WEEKENDS

Earth took a deep breath and wiped his sweat. He smiled contentedly and felt proud of himself as the kitchen was now squeaky clean.

*Earth currently was wearing a light brown apron that has 'World's Number 1 Mama' on it. Wind, Fire, and Leaf gave it as a gift so he couldn't refuse to wear it. (Wind and Fire teased him with it while Leaf was the only one who thought that it was a genuine gift for their 'Mama').

"I moped the floor, wiped down the upper cabinets, cleaned microwave and sink, tidying up kitchen utensils, refilling food in the fridge, and threw the garbage" he then washed his hand. "Now, all I have to do is cooked dinner. Hmm, what shall I cook?" he thought for a while and wiped his hand with a clean cloth. "Maybe I should ask my siblings"

Lightning was currently training in the gym (yes, they have a freaking gym in the house) that was equipped with exercise and self-defense equipment. All the siblings will train or battle each other every weekend, mainly because they want to improve their combat skills in the future.

"Hey there, lightning!" Earth called him as he entered the gym.

"Earth?" Lightning turned to Earth (his yellow jacket was tied on his waist, revealing his white shirt underneath the jacket). "Can I help you?" he asked.

"I was wondering, what do you want for dinner tonight?" Earth took out his small notebook and a pencil to write it down.

Lightning thought for a while. "Tok Aba's special fried rice" he answered and blushed a little.

Earth wasn't surprised to hear that from Lightning. In fact, they all missed their dear grandfather but kept it strong so that they could see him again. "Sure! That's a nice choice" Earth warmly smiled at him. He was about to leave Lightning when...

"Earth!" he suddenly called him.

Earth turned back to face Lightning. "Yes?"

"T... Thank you" Lightning blushed as he wasn't the type to act nice. "Thank you for being strong for us" he thanked him.

Earth was taken back and finally chuckled. "You're welcome and thank you for being there for us as well" he replied. "Well, I have to ask others what they want for dinner. Bye!" Earth waved at him as he exited the gym.

Lightning smiled and continued his training.

Earth walks towards the gaming room since he already knew that Wind and Fire were gaming right now.

"Fire! Cover me! Cover me!" Wind shouted as he was pressing the video controller buttons like a pro-gamer.

"I'M GONNA KILL THEM!" Fire growled when he saw the zombies in the game. "TAKE THAT STUPID ZOMBIES!" he shot them.

Earth knocked before he entered the room. "Guys, what do you want for dinner tonight?" Earth asked but was left unanswered by his two siblings.

"Wind, I think my stomach just asked what to eat for dinner tonight," Fire said as he was still focused on the screen. "Is this what they call hunger?"