Chapter 30 - TWO HEROES (PART 4)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

Chapter 30

Retak'ka could feel his rage over-flowing again, eyes landed on the trio with bitter resentment.

"SHUT UP AND DIE ALREADY!" The villain yelled, aiming his light beam towards the original trio but before he could release his attack...

The unexpected happened. Literally unexpected.

"Don't you dare lay your dirty hands on Boboiboy!" The group of young heroes shouted from afar. Of course, the trio could recognize the respective owner of those voices.

"Taffy Transformation!"

"Gravity Power Punch!"

"Thousand Times Kick!"

"Shadow Claw Attack!"

There was a smile forming on the original trio's lips, excitement, confusion and thrill were dwelling inside of them. Their shoulder relaxed, snapping out of their trance as Thunderstorm, Cyclone, and Quake immediately supplied the given names as a matter of fact.

"Gopal! Yaya! Ying! Fang!"

.

.

.

Boboiboy couldn't believe what was in front of his eyes. Was he hallucinating due to Bakugou's deadly bomb attacks earlier? Nah, that wasn't enough to kill him though, he faced a lot of pernicious situations than that. Or was it because of Todoroki's brutish ice attacks? Maybe Kirishima's hard yet manly punches? Or did he hit his head somewhere? Boboiboy asked himself as he stood there, astonished.

The elemental boy was indeed perplexed at the moment. His focus on Retak'ka, who was currently unconscious immediately became nonextant as his mind drifted, thinking about what had just happened before his very eyes.

"Everyone..." Boboiboy, who already reverted back to his original form let a soft whisper, disbelief and shock mix in the end of his tone. His honey-brown eyes unknowingly lit up, excitement quickly rushed through his veins as his (manly) tears began to fall onto his squishy plump cheeks.

The elemental boy began sobbing. This was indeed out of his personality but, he was also a normal human being, a normal boy who was unable to control his emotions, much like when he finally got the chance to reunite with his dad.

Is this what they call tears of happiness? Or was it since the feeling of longing for his friends could no longer be curbed. Boboiboy already knew the answers though.

"Retrouvailles, another one of those words that do not translate into English, means "the happiness of meeting someone you cherish again after a long time. It may not be now but I'm sure that we'll meet them someday." His dad once said to him, a piece of advice he always told him whenever he got caught thinking of his friends and Tok Aba. Somehow those words managed to alleviate his worries.

"Everyone... Gopal, Yaya, Ying and Fang..." Boboiboy tried to remain calm as possible, fat tears still trickled down his blushed cheeks as his nose started turning red. This was not the kind of expression he wanted to show them but who cares right? His friends were here again! Together with him again!