Chapter 9 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 3

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 9

"Yes, I also saw that specific image in my younger days. Well, it is a clear sign that you've got a better grasp on One for All. That image you saw back then is like a trace of something they left behind in One for All. In other words, that vision isn't what got rid of the brainwashing, but your strong feeling that helped you to overcome Young Shinsou's brainwashing." The skinny blond man explained.

"That explanation is not satisfying at all, though..." Midoriya rubbed his head as a gesture he wasn't satisfied by that.

"Don't get too hung up about it!" All Might quickly respond the green-head.

However, unknown to them, Boboiboy accidentally heard the whole conversation. His body froze as he tried to remain himself calm.

"Midoriya, has the One for All quirk?!" the orange hat boy whispered.

.

.

.

"I believe the treatment went well?" Iida added, looking at his freckled friend.

"Yes! Only my fingers were injured during the fight. I'm perfectly fine." The green-head gave them a reassuring smile. "Where's Boboiboy?" he asked them as the elemental user was nowhere to be seen.

"That's strange. He was going to the nurse's office earlier." Iida replied.

"Yeah! He said he was worried about your condition. That's why he went to check on you. I guessed you guys didn't met on the way?" Uraraka added as she searched for the orange hat boy.

"He... He went to check on me?" Midoriya couldn't help but stuttered a bit. He had a bad feeling, but he hoped that Boboiboy didn't hear his conversation with All Might just now.

Iida and Uraraka just gave him a nod. After a moment, Boboiboy eventually returned.

"Where have you been, Boboiboy-kun?" Iida immediately asked him. Slightly worried at him for abruptly vanishing.

"I... I..." Boboiboy tried to look somewhere else. He felt ashamed that he was going to lie to his friends again. "I was lost!" he tried to laugh it out, but obviously it was a fake one. "I'm sorry about that." He apologized.

"Gee, you have been to UA for a long time now and somehow can't find your way here." Kaminari teased him a bit.

"I'm bad with directions." Boboiboy scratched his non-itchy cheeks, hoping that this conversation would end soon. If this continues, then he would have to come out another excuse.

"Oh my!" Iida marched forward to him. "I promise I will give you a tour in UA, Boboiboy-kun!" he said as he shakes Boboiboy's body. "I failed my duty as the class president!" he cried.

"It's not your fault Iida!" Boboiboy tried to calm him down. "It's just I'm really bad with directions! That's all!"

"Just give him a damn map!" Bakugou growled from his seat, slightly irritated with the drama in front of him.

"Huh, please! I can draw the map all by myself! For I... Am a genius!" Light proudly said. He was one of the voices that whispered inside Boboiboy's mind.