Chapter 4 - HERO TRAINING TIME

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 4

"Hands off" Boboiboy slapped Bakugou's hand which made the entire class gasp. Bakugou was also surprised by his action.

"I don't know what your problem is but you're being really rude right now" His lightning persona came as he glared at Bakugou.

"He's the first one to talk back at Bakugou!" the class screamed.

"Let's see who gets to be crushed first," Lightning said with a cold tone as electricity flashed around his body. Then, he walks away from him.

Bakugou growled as Boboiboy disappeared out of his sight.

"You're on! Elemental Bastard!"

.

.

.

It's been almost two weeks since Boboiboy transferred to UA and became a hero in training. At first, it was a bit difficult for him to adapt to a new situation or world that was very different from his normal life. Thanks to the help of his new friends, he managed to overcome this challenge. He now has many new friends mostly from Class 1-A, well maybe except for Todoroki (who was kinda cold to him) and Bakugou.

After the whole 'he pissed off a walking bomb incident', he became quite famous in the class for having the guts to talk back to Bakugou (literally, it wasn't him, but Lightning who was the real culprit).

(Lightning from afar "Well, he called me a bastard, who wouldn't be pissed by that?! Nobody, I mean nobody calls me that!" he growled.)

On the brighter side, he and Midoriya had become close friends during his first week at UA. Mainly because Midoriya likes to ask him about his quirk and writes down all of the information in his hero analysis book, which doesn't bother him at all since he likes to see Midoriya's smiling face. He also finds it funny when Midoriya likes to mumble a lot especially when he is in deep thought. Now, he knew a lot of information about the heroes (especially All Might) and villains in this world with the help of Midoriya.

Also, he and Bakugou had developed some kind of rivalry after his first day at school. Bakugou would always challenge him during training classes which his Fire persona quickly accepted those challenges because he is also hot-tempered like a particular explosion quirk user.

Boboiboy sighed as he remembered the first time he was challenged by Bakugou.

FLASHBACK

It was hero training time since it was the first training for Boboiboy he was very excited about it.

"I'M HERE!!!" shouted the Number 1 Hero, All Might as he made his flashy yet powerful entrance. "AND WILL BE GUIDING HERO TRAINING TODAY!"

"So cool!" Boboiboy eyes shined with amazement. For his hero costume, he wore his original outfit design that consists of a black shirt with long sleeves folded up to the elbows equipped with his signature orange jacket with a zipper that was closed up to chest level, blue jeans with a black belt, and his grey boots. He also wore his signature orange dinosaur hat and his elemental watch on his right wrist.