Chapter 28 - TWO HEROES (PART 2)

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 28

"We'll meet at 6.30 pm in Lobby 7 of the central tower! Make sure you're on time! I will contact Todoroki and Bakugou."

"That's all. Dismissed!" And with that, Iida quickly left them.

"Iida's at full throttle!" Midoriya and Boboiboy gave him a thumbs-up as everyone went back to their respective hotels.

"Deku-kun! Boboiboy!" Melissa suddenly called them.

Midoriya and Boboiboy turned back, now facing the blonde girl.

"Will the two of you go somewhere with me first?"

.

.

.

Midoriya and Boboiboy decided to follow Melissa without any complaint. Did something came to happen? Where was she taking them and why?

Many questions played inside them as their curiosity began to devour.

"We are here!" Finally, Melissa said something after the quiet walk. In front of them was the campus of I-Island Academy, Melissa's school.

"So big!" Both Midoriya and Boboiboy gasped and continued walking. Within a few minutes, reaching to Melissa's lab.

"Sorry if it's so messy!" Melissa apologized a bit, entering her lab.

"Wow, it looks so professional! I can't believe you're doing research in a place like this!" Midoriya commented, looking around.

"If Nut saw this he would be impressed as well!" Boboiboy said as he mentioned the TAPOPS's engineer.

He and Gopal used to visit Nut's lab during their free time and of course, the alien engineer happily welcomed them aboard. Plus, it was a cool place to hang out and relax especially after a hard day training with Admiral Tarung.

Boboiboy suddenly felt a cold shiver when his mind came across the fierce admiral's hellish training. Personally, he would rather hear Commander KoKoChi's long nagging than trying to survive another day of training with Admiral Tarung.

But beggars can't choose, can't they?

The elemental user sighed.

"Melissa-san, you're really talented!" Praises came out from Midoriya as soon as he noticed the blonde's awards.

"Actually, I wasn't getting very good grades. That's why I had to study really hard since I wanted to become a hero no matter what." Melissa claimed.

"A pro-hero?" Midoriya and Boboiboy questioned.

Silence.

"I gave up that dream a long time ago since I don't have a quirk." Melissa calmly replied.

"You're quirkless?" The sudden revealment shocked Midoriya since they were practically on the same page.

Born without a quirk.

"I didn't have a quirk after I turned five, so I was taken to a doctor. I was told that I was the type that would never get a quirk." Melissa continued explaining.